*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

That's great, a had a relative in Erskine Home and know of other people as well, also had one in Flanders House or Home, that was out Great Western Road from what a remember, but anything to help these people out is not a problem,cheers, enjoy you're day people,away to get sorted for the game, :cheers:

"The Erskine Glasgow Home is built on the grounds of the old Flanders House, which cared for the soldiers of The Great war. Opened in 2007, the Erskine Glasgow Home provides 24 hour care for 46 residents."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

A get paid weekly, sometimes a have a bit spare, but am not minted in any sort of way, a will pay something when it's up and running as I have already pledged,but are you allowed to donate money whenever you want,or when you can a would say, am sure a could put something in every now and then,:dance:

32 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Season membership for the Fund is a minimum of £10. Members pay more if they can afford it but really it is down to each individual. Once the "new" PayPal account is up and running, Bears will be able to donate anytime throughout the Season.

Good to have your pledge. :rangers:

What she said. :tu:

The minimum £10 (or more if you can!) "membership fee" is treated like any other donation to the Fund, except that because it's your first of the season, it counts as your membership, and gets your name added on the list.  (Being on that list brings several unpublicised benefits btw, but we don't use that as an incentive to join).

Once you've paid that initial donation, there are no further requirements on you for the remainder of the season.  Anything else you donate is either at your own whim, or a completely optional response to any particular cry for help I may make as the season continues. 

Some of our members have relatively higher incomes than you or I, and they are more than welcome to throw large sums of money towards us as often as they like :p: but for most of us, it's as you describe it.  

Sometimes we run an additional (optional) Fundraiser in November (the time of Remembrance) to make sure we have enough money to help Erskine through their Christmas and New Year parties (the time of Celebration).

Oh, and we'd be more than happy to receive a wee bung from any particularly good bookies wins you may get. :lol:

18 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Some of us do indeed just need a pointer! Count me in it's a privilege to be able to contribute to such a worthwhile cause.Great to give a little back to people who gave so much for us.

:thumbup: Well said that man. Could not agree more.

16 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@admin

This is a plea for more "likes" please? I can hardly keep up with GB's new thread for the Erskine Fund. First to respond will be my favourite! :p:

Just to be clear, She means the ability for her to give out more likes.  She's not asking for more likes from us. :p:

Archived