*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, blueballss said:

were all doomed.........:p:, better have a big net and knowing you GB

net.jpg

Think yourself lucky there's an Apostrophe Amnesty at the moment, or that would be another fine right there! :p:

Just now, govanblue said:

Think yourself lucky there's an Apostrophe Amnesty at the moment, or that would be another fine right there! :p:

aye hard to believe university educated:p:

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

If I could find the bloody donation page I would!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- new-season-new-membership-pledge-your-support-here/?do=findComment&comment=1063978664

"We've got a new PayPal account, a new Email address, and a new Bank Account.  All that remains is to make a new donate page, and link the PayPal link to it.  We'll worry about that later."

Line 3.

Line bloody 3.

I assume this must be the cats I'm talking to? :p:

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- new-season-new-membership-pledge-your-support-here/?do=findComment&comment=1063978664

"We've got a new PayPal account, a new Email address, and a new Bank Account.  All that remains is to make a new donate page, and link the PayPal link to it.  We'll worry about that later."

Line 3.

Line bloody 3.

I assume this must be the cats I'm talking to? :p:

I am not bloody reading this time of night mate.

3 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Yes Zet, that's pretty much what he got from it. :lol:

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Thank's zet but Govan is mailing me, he knows I have twenty odd pets I make up through the year (expect the cats the exist, for now).

Some newer Fund Members might be surprised to learn that psychotherapy and counselling sessions are just two of the many hidden benefits that come with Fund Membership. :tu:

10 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I think I can safely say I have noticed some odd behaviour on this Forum!

no shit, I can't even donate properly but hopefully went through, GB will let me know.

ATTENTION WORKERS:

Obviously many of us don't get paid now till the end of the month, and it's only the 10th today. :depressed:

So if you're one of those (like me) already counting the days to the next payday, don't let that stop you getting on the pledged list.  Just PM me to let me know when you'll be in a position to donate, I'll make a note of that, add you to the List, and leave you in peace until then.

That way, you won't have me breathing down your neck for the next 3 weeks. :p:

But if you don't get your name on the Pledged List, then you'd better hide real good, cos I'll be looking for you! :Fod:

Speaking of which,  @bluepeter - there's a list here with your name not on it. :p:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- new-season-new-membership-pledge-your-support-here/?do=findComment&comment=1063967075

26 minutes ago, govanblue said:

ATTENTION WORKERS:

Obviously many of us don't get paid now till the end of the month, and it's only the 10th today. :depressed:

So if you're one of those (like me) already counting the days to the next payday, don't let that stop you getting on the pledged list.  Just PM me to let me know when you'll be in a position to donate, I'll make a note of that, add you to the List, and leave you in peace until then.

That way, you won't have me breathing down your neck for the next 3 weeks. :p:

But if you don't get your name on the Pledged List, then you'd better hide real good, cos I'll be looking for you! :Fod:

Speaking of which,  @bluepeter - there's a list here with your name not on it. :p:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- new-season-new-membership-pledge-your-support-here/?do=findComment&comment=1063967075

Ah, a guilt trip... :lol:

Of course, stick me down :tu: 

On 07/05/2017 at 11:12 PM, govanblue said:

@72barca  @Adda  @Andy Little's Boots @As I Was Walking....  @Ayrshire Blue  @BallochBear  @Bandit Billy  @Bertent  @better than all the rest  @bettertogether  @Big Al II  @Bill8972  @billscott  @Blinkyman  @BlueAvenger  @Blue Avenger  @BlueBearz1990 @bluebovril @BlueboyG  @bluelel  @bluepeter  @bluewhitevanman @bo'nessbear @borderbear  @Brackley @BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 @burnbank bear @bump @Cairo1  @calio @Cameltoe @CF2 WINNIE @Charlie97 @ChrisMcb @Clarkyyy  @CooperSF @crazybawz @Crispy Bear @Dan Deacon @Darius72 @DAVIE8CH @Davie Mr Magic Cooper  @dexiboy @DexterMorgan  @don logan @dougie76  @Dunny_01 @Eaglesham Bear @Eck the bear @Falcoholic @fermblue @FlashHarryForrester  @fuckthespl @G13 @ger4life_1872  @ger51  @GersMK @GF7  @Goggs @gogzy @gsa @HairyBeary @Hairy Rz @hammer time @HenleyBear @Heshootshescores @ianb1547 @IbroxBurnzy @j1mgg @Jack The Flipper @Jamie0202 @jayzer @JCDBigBear @jim white's a bear @JohnH @K.A.I @Kai_Johansen @KeyserSoze @King's Troop @kingtom80 @Kurto_RFC @lanarkshire_bear @LarkieDeek @Laudrup1690 @LegendofCoop @left winger @legs @macmac @MaddistonKnight @mafia32 @mick1271 @mikekeith @murzo @my shepherds @NamibianBear @NavyBear @newlanarkboy @nine4eight @offshoreworker  @onefootwillie @One Jock Wallace @OnslowDriver @Orange Persson @PaulReid @Pennyboy @Pitcorthie Loyalist @plumbGER @Poetry_In_Blue @pollok-bear @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @pye1965 @quinty @rab wilson @FoxintheBox  @RFCRobertson  @Rmc54 @RogueBear @RoninJonny @ryan_rfc @saltire266 @Sam English Loyal @sandyinroyalblue @scottyscott1963  @smidro @southdown 1916 @sprintervanman @STEPBOY99 @sugar_free_pizza @terry739 @The Beast @TheBEST-Simples @TheBoyDave @thebluedoo 

@The Lone Ranger @The New Era @The Only Way is Up @The Wire

@thistleman @Travelrug @Truth_is_out_there @Twadugs @Virtuoso @westieblue @wewillfollowrangers @wilberforce1 @Wullie72 @Wullies_bowly_legs @wullho @ZZed

Attention fellow fund Members,

We will soon be looking for donations for next season's Erskine Fund.  

So if you would like to renew your membership for next season, please add a post here, and we'll add you to the pledged list.  Don’t make your donation yet – we are working out new bank/paypal details.

Membership costs £10 per year (or as much as you can afford, and want, to contribute!)

More info is available on the first post of this thread.

I hope we can count on your support again next season, as we go for 5½ !!! :rangers:

Count me in.

Great work GB.

On 07/05/2017 at 11:12 PM, govanblue said:

@72barca  @Adda  @Andy Little's Boots @As I Was Walking....  @Ayrshire Blue  @BallochBear  @Bandit Billy  @Bertent  @better than all the rest  @bettertogether  @Big Al II  @Bill8972  @billscott  @Blinkyman  @BlueAvenger  @Blue Avenger  @BlueBearz1990 @bluebovril @BlueboyG  @bluelel  @bluepeter  @bluewhitevanman @bo'nessbear @borderbear  @Brackley @BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 @burnbank bear @bump @Cairo1  @calio @Cameltoe @CF2 WINNIE @Charlie97 @ChrisMcb @Clarkyyy  @CooperSF @crazybawz @Crispy Bear @Dan Deacon @Darius72 @DAVIE8CH @Davie Mr Magic Cooper  @dexiboy @DexterMorgan  @don logan @dougie76  @Dunny_01 @Eaglesham Bear @Eck the bear @Falcoholic @fermblue @FlashHarryForrester  @fuckthespl @G13 @ger4life_1872  @ger51  @GersMK @GF7  @Goggs @gogzy @gsa @HairyBeary @Hairy Rz @hammer time @HenleyBear @Heshootshescores @ianb1547 @IbroxBurnzy @j1mgg @Jack The Flipper @Jamie0202 @jayzer @JCDBigBear @jim white's a bear @JohnH @K.A.I @Kai_Johansen @KeyserSoze @King's Troop @kingtom80 @Kurto_RFC @lanarkshire_bear @LarkieDeek @Laudrup1690 @LegendofCoop @left winger @legs @macmac @MaddistonKnight @mafia32 @mick1271 @mikekeith @murzo @my shepherds @NamibianBear @NavyBear @newlanarkboy @nine4eight @offshoreworker  @onefootwillie @One Jock Wallace @OnslowDriver @Orange Persson @PaulReid @Pennyboy @Pitcorthie Loyalist @plumbGER @Poetry_In_Blue @pollok-bear @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @pye1965 @quinty @rab wilson @FoxintheBox  @RFCRobertson  @Rmc54 @RogueBear @RoninJonny @ryan_rfc @saltire266 @Sam English Loyal @sandyinroyalblue @scottyscott1963  @smidro @southdown 1916 @sprintervanman @STEPBOY99 @sugar_free_pizza @terry739 @The Beast @TheBEST-Simples @TheBoyDave @thebluedoo 

@The Lone Ranger @The New Era @The Only Way is Up @The Wire

@thistleman @Travelrug @Truth_is_out_there @Twadugs @Virtuoso @westieblue @wewillfollowrangers @wilberforce1 @Wullie72 @Wullies_bowly_legs @wullho @ZZed

Attention fellow fund Members,

We will soon be looking for donations for next season's Erskine Fund.  

So if you would like to renew your membership for next season, please add a post here, and we'll add you to the pledged list.  Don’t make your donation yet – we are working out new bank/paypal details.

Membership costs £10 per year (or as much as you can afford, and want, to contribute!)

More info is available on the first post of this thread.

I hope we can count on your support again next season, as we go for 5½ !!! :rangers:

Count me in please. 

Archived