Sign in to follow this  
govanblue

*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

Attention Donors:

If you made a donation TODAY (Wed) by BANK TRANSFER, with the reference "Erskine", and you're not Wee Bud or Young Bob, then please PM me, because I don't know who it's from!

Ways to Donate:

First of all, get yourself on the Pledged List by posting in this thread.  

Then:

1.  By cash, at the John Greig Statue, 30 minutes before Kick-off - PM me to arrange this.

2.  By cash, by handing your donation in to the Rangers Lotto office (2nd floor Broomloan House, Ibrox Stadium) and telling the girls it's for govanblue from [your RM Username].   Rangers Lotto Office is open normal business hours, plus matchdays.

3. By Bank transfer (No fees deducted) - PM me and I'll give you the sort code and account number to transfer to.  (Note: this is a new Bank Account, so don't use the account details you may have used before)

4.  By PayPal - PM me and I will give you the Fund email address to make the PayPal payment to.  (Note: PayPal will deduct a fee from every donation, even if you tick "gift", so this is the least preferred method)

5.  Debit/Credit Card - non-PayPal users can pay via PaypPal using your debit/credit card - PM me and I will give you the instructions.  Again PayPal will deduct a fee.

6.  By Post (Cheque, Cash, Postal Order or International Money Order) - PM me for a postal delivery address.

If you need to wait till Payday etc, that's fine, but still Pledge now, and we'll worry about payment whenever. :tu:

10 hours ago, govanblue said:

Attention Donors:

If you made a donation Yesterday (Wed) by BANK TRANSFER, with the reference "Erskine", and you're not Wee Bud or Young Bob, then please PM me, because I don't know who it's from!