*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More good news.

After a long, long wait, I am delighted to announce that the Erskine Park Home Sporting Memories Room will be officially opened by one of Scotland's Greatest Ever Sporting Legends (whose identity shall remain secret for now) on Friday 19/05/17. ( I was invited along, but I can't make it that day sadly. So If anyone would like to represent the Fund on the day, please let me know.)

I'm sure we'll get some great photos from Erskine though.  It will be nice to see all that great artwork we donated (all newly reframed too!), plus the new TV with Rangers TV on it, plus quite a few other trinkets finally getting put to full use.

ertv1_zpslu62kz5l.jpg

Managers_zpsdlewrbyh.jpg

Captains_zpshfthx4nn.jpg

Millenium_Ibrox_Framed_zpsm7cznfh3.jpg

Erskine_Collection_zps091f453a.jpg

And of course, the main wall feature, provided by the RSEA, which we've not let you see yet, because it's not been publicly unveiled yet.  It's pretty smart! :rangers:

20 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Sorry to bother you govanblue, but how do I pm you, as you might be able to tell am not very good at this technology stuff at times, it's just for or to let you know how and when a shall be donating to The Erskine Fund, cheers.:dance:

To PM, you can hover (on a pc) or click (on a phone) over my username or photo just to the left of this post.  A box should pop up which has a button in the left hand corner called "Message".

If you can't get that to work, then the easier way is to go to the very top right of any page, and you'll see a little envelope icon next to your username.  Click on that, and it should be self-evident from there.

Also, if you look at that envelope, you should see a little number 1 next to it, indicating that I've just sent you a message. :tu:

On 10/05/2017 at 11:17 PM, govanblue said:

Ways to Donate:

First of all, get yourself on the Pledged List by posting in this thread.  

Then:

1.  By cash, at the John Greig Statue, 30 minutes before Kick-off - PM me to arrange this.

2.  By cash, by handing your donation in to the Rangers Lotto office (2nd floor Broomloan House, Ibrox Stadium) and telling the girls it's for govanblue from [your RM Username].   Rangers Lotto Office is open normal business hours, plus matchdays.

3. By Bank transfer (No fees deducted) - PM me and I'll give you the sort code and account number to transfer to.  (Note: this is a new Bank Account, so don't use the account details you may have used before)

4.  By PayPal - PM me and I will give you the Fund email address to make the PayPal payment to.  (Note: PayPal will deduct a fee from every donation, even if you tick "gift", so this is the least preferred method)

5.  Debit/Credit Card - non-PayPal users can pay via PaypPal using your debit/credit card - PM me and I will give you the instructions.  Again PayPal will deduct a fee.

6.  By Post (Cheque, Cash, Postal Order or International Money Order) - PM me for a postal delivery address.

If you need to wait till Payday etc, that's fine, but still Pledge now, and we'll worry about payment whenever. :tu:

11 hours ago, govanblue said:

@Corky True Legend - what's your prediction for this season's membership?

Of course if govanblue was running the list, there would probably be a running count at the top of the Pledged and Donated lists, and we'd know if we were near 100 yet. :p:

Of course if govanblue had told Zetland that this was a requirement at this stage, I am sure she would have done it by now. :innocent: 

3 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Yes I am in buddy. Can you send a Paypal link?   I was going to deliver it in gold bullion but my arms are killing me with scraping the bedroom ceiling!!

Keep up the good work!

:thumbup: Added to the List. Hope that ceiling is finished!

16 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Of course if govanblue had told Zetland that this was a requirement at this stage, I am sure she would have done it by now. :innocent: 

I though that we should focus on mastering colour first, before we moved onto more complex tasks like number.

:p:

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

I though that we should focus on mastering colour first, before we moved onto more complex tasks like number.

:p:

You wanted:

Pledged - You got it.

Alpha - You got it.

Colour - You got it. (Okay it took an extra day or two) 

Donated - Yes, you got it.

Donated & alpha - You bloody got that too!

I need: 

A Free Transfer. :lol: 

Archived