*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

So we've got 30 Donated, and 126 Pledged so far, which is not bad!  10 of those 126 have told us to expect their donation at the next payday.

I'm not sure what's happened to the other 116!

My best guess is that they all think that now that they've pledged, they can just put their feet up and wait for a PM from me.

Well they can I suppose, but I'm really not looking forward to sending 116 PMs!  Nightmare!

So the more members who take the initiative, read this post, and PM me for the donation details, the better! :p:

116 temporarily missing you say? Can't all have gone on holiday.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the bank details now available to make a transfer? I was just going by the first page where it said "if you can just hold off donating for now, and just get your name on the pledged list"

Just now, blueretro said:

Are the bank details now available to make a transfer? I was just going by the first page where it said "if you can just hold off donating for now, and just get your name on the pledged list"

:thumbup: Will PM the bank details to you.

Which brings the donations to 40

Raising £1448.75 so far! :rangers:

Which is enough for 5 Season tickets.  So some good progress made, but a distance still to go. :whistle:

Hopefully the donations from the 117 Members on the Pledged list will go some way towards that.

And hopefully we'll get lots more Members adding their name to the Pledged List.

Feel free to encourage them, folks! :rangers:

Archived