*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that you Good Folk need any more persuading, but here's an email I received today from one of the Transport Staff at Erskine...

gb,

On behalf of our Veterans at Erskine Bishopton, can I just let you know that our guys have enjoyed many great days out to Ibrox matches yet again this season.  Despite many bad performances on the park, it hasn't discouraged them from attending.

Sadly this season we lost a few regular attenders: Donald Mathieson ,John Bowman, John Blair and Big Bob Gillfillan. RIP guys. 

I'm sure you had the pleasure of meeting these gentlemen on many occasions and they always praised the great kindness and genorosity of all at RangersMedia for making their outings (and many other gifts) possible.

So with that in mind can I on behalf of all our Veterans, wish you all the continued success in making it all possible with your RM Erskine Fundraising campaign which will hopefully help us take more Veterans to Ibrox in future seasons.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
ON BEHALF OF OUR VETERANS
ERSKINE HOME BISHOPTON
TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT

I have collected the names of a few more Bears who have pledged on other threads. Fear not, you will be added to this new thread shortly.

Good start but lots more work still to do for our Veterans - Please spread the word and don't be shy about it :grouphug:

Archived