*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/9/2017 at 9:59 AM, govanblue said:

Morning Troops!

So we're just about set up again now, and ready to roll. :thumbsup:

We've got a new PayPal account, a new Email address, and a new Bank Account.  All that remains is to make a new donate page, and link the PayPal link to it.  We'll worry about that later.

But for now, we can still get the donations ball rolling.

If anyone's around now who plans to pay by PayPal or Bank Transfer, please feel free to do so now, so we can test that everything's working ok.  PM me and let me know to expect something.

Ways to Donate:

1.  By cash, at the John Greig Statue, 30 minutes before Kick-off - PM me to arrange this.

2.  By cash, by handing your donation in to the Rangers Lotto office (2nd floor Broomloan House, Ibrox Stadium) and telling the girls it's for govanblue from [your RM Username].   Rangers Lotto Office is open normal business hours, plus matchdays.

3. By Bank transfer (No fees deducted) - PM me and I'll give you the sort code and account number to transfer to.  (Note: this is a new Bank Account, so don't use the account details you may have used before)

4.  By PayPal - PM me and I will give you the Fund email address to make the PayPal payment to.  (Note: PayPal will deduct a fee from every donation, even if you tick "gift", so this is the least preferred method)

5.  Debit/Credit Card - non-PayPal users can pay via PaypPal using your debit/credit card - PM me and I will give you the instructions.  Again PayPal will deduct a fee.

6.  By Post (Cheque, Cash, Postal Order or International Money Order) - PM me for a postal delivery address.

I think that should cover most donors' needs?

@WILLIAM BEAR

This information may be helpful to you. Sent you a PM too. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

you live in the Highlands stop off in Inverness when I have found another "pet" to donate as it is easier for me to use paypal. Contact them and tell them it is for a charitable cause.

Hi M

How are you? Thought you might be away on holiday. 

What's this message about another "pet"? :whistle:

Many thanks to Loyal Fund Member @LOL153 No Surrender!!! who had a wee win at the bookies last week, and didn't forget his mates. :thumbsup:

After donating most of it to the British Legion, and a Parkinson's Raffle, he still had enough left to bung in another donation to The Fund. :rangers:

Aye, the new season approaches fast.

And if we want to get our membership up to a respectable 200, then you existing members are going to have to start press-ganging some of these reprobate posters who seem to think that this is a free site!!!!

It's also an easy and fun way to unmask some timposters.  :whistle:

I see @KeyserSoze is giving it a go... 

That's you had your fun with the tim, Keyser.  Now go find a Decent Bear so we can actually get some money too. :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, govanblue said:

Aye, the new season approaches fast.

And if we want to get our membership up to a respectable 200, then you existing members are going to have to start press-ganging some of these reprobate posters who seem to think that this is a free site!!!!

It's also an easy and fun way to unmask some timposters.  :whistle:

I see @KeyserSoze is giving it a go... 

That's you had your fun with the tim, Keyser.  Now go find a Decent Bear so we can actually get some money too. :thumbsup:

No bother Boss, I might have one that's dangling on my hook as we speak.

:mutley:

7 hours ago, Kirkintillochbear said:

GB or Zetland, can I set up a standing order to the account I donated to, I know it's not much but would be happy to stick £10 a month in.

Sounds like a plan. Watch out for a PM. :dance:

Archived