Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I've stopped watching and listening to him already, shame as his first week or two was sensational. 

even though:

PC: "Yesterday we held a technical staff meeting with the board and we presented a list of players. I am very happy and confident after that"

PC: "The player plan I presented is realistic regarding to the situation. Let me tell you that is not a small amount"

PC: "I prefer to have a smaller squad - say three goalkeepers and 22/23 outfield players"

why on earth would that not prick up your ears at least FFS!

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I've stopped watching and listening to him already, shame as his first week or two was sensational. 

I like hearing what he has to say, he speaks well and is learning how to deal with the media down here quickly. I just don't listen to the player ones anymore couldn't give a fuck what they have to say

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

even though:

PC: "Yesterday we held a technical staff meeting with the board and we presented a list of players. I am very happy and confident after that"

PC: "The player plan I presented is realistic regarding to the situation. Let me tell you that is not a small amount"

PC: "I prefer to have a smaller squad - say three goalkeepers and 22/23 outfield players"

Because this fucking forum is awash with tarriers, masquerading as berrz.

1 minute ago, wilberforce1 said:

Because this fucking forum is awash with tarriers, masquerading as berrz.

I woke up to about 15 pictures of that ugly thumb cunt this morning and I was trying to eat my breakfast - folks can't help themselves

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I like hearing what he has to say, he speaks well and is learning how to deal with the media down here quickly. I just don't listen to the player ones anymore couldn't give a fuck what they have to say

any video of this presser yet? you usually fire these up pretty quick... :tu:

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

any video of this presser yet? you usually fire these up pretty quick... :tu:

Not yet the club will probs stick them up on their youtube in a couple of hours

PC: The player plan I presented is realistic regarding to the situation. Let me tell you that is not a small amount.

I'd need to hear the video to try to get the context of his statement.  Is he talking about the budget for the 'player plan' or is it the number of players either in the first team squad as a total (since he likes smaller squads) or the number of players he wants to bring in?  I can't quite follow what the 'small amount' refers to - any enlightening views?

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

PC: The player plan I presented is realistic regarding to the situation. Let me tell you that is not a small amount.

I'd need to hear the video to try to get the context of his statement.  Is he talking about the budget for the 'player plan' or is it the number of players either in the first team squad as a total (since he likes smaller squads) or the number of players he wants to bring in?  I can't quite follow what the 'small amount' refers to - any enlightening views?

Seems to be budget

8 minutes ago, Amato said:

You're missing out, sounds promising :Fod:

Do you think he will be able to identify the right calibre of player? Or even know what to do with them when he gets them?  

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

even though:

"smaller squad" "3 goalkeepers and 23 outfield players" Meaning what? We carry 10+ passengers every week? Have a full team almost sitting in the stands every week? A squad of 25/26 isn't a smaller squad, it's actually quite big and we need quality, not quantity. I don't think in any case we could afford to carry a squad of 25 or 26 players, in a squad good enough to satisfy the clubs and fans ambitions. Celtic have a squad of around 28 with a further 12 out on loan. It's absolutely ridiculous numbers. Only 11 can play ffs. 

Would be nice to see what standard of player he thinks are good enough right enough to stop Celtic because that is going to take a few quid. 

7 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I did like what Pedro had to say until i saw him at work and started to think he doesn't actually know what the fuck he is doing. 

9 minutes ago, Amato said:

You're missing out, sounds promising :Fod:

His opening few press conferences had me believing we were going to conquer the world in the next 3 or 4 years. The reality is quite different however. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Do you think he will be able to identify the right calibre of player? Or even know what to do with them when he gets them?  

Don't know but I'm going to give him some time to allow me to make a decision on that

"smaller squad" "3 goalkeepers and 23 outfield players" Meaning what? We carry 10+ passengers every week? Have a full team almost sitting in the stands every week? A squad of 25/26 isn't a smaller squad, it's actually quite big and we need quality, not quantity. I don't think in any case we could afford to carry a squad of 25 or 26 players, in a squad good enough to satisfy the clubs and fans ambitions. Celtic have a squad of around 28 with a further 12 out on loan. It's absolutely ridiculous numbers. Only 11 can play ffs. 

erm.... fuck seltic! 

that's a decent squad size for us - Injuries, players off form, players waiting in the wings pushing for a place meaning the starting player has to always play to his best... suspensions etc

Would be nice to see what standard of player he thinks are good enough right enough to stop Celtic because that is going to take a few quid. 

yes it would be nice so lets give him that grace.... and again fuck seltic

I did like what Pedro had to say until i saw him at work and started to think he doesn't actually know what the fuck he is doing. 

because of the team he has inherited ..... pig's ear/silk purse

His opening few press conferences had me believing we were going to conquer the world in the next 3 or 4 years. The reality is quite different however. 

What are you Mystic fucking Meg like?

Pre Season Ticket Deadline

"How much? Aye no bother Pedro we'll get right on it. Mind tell our friends in the press." 

Post Season Ticket Deadline

"Well Pedro there's been a wee snag. We tried to get those players but we just couldn't get them over the line. Have you tried the over 35's Bosman market. Bound to be a few gems in there."

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hope he recorded that meeting because at some point this board are going to stab him in the back and say they gave him all the funds he needed. 

Id imagine if they arent backing him the way he expected, we'll find out soon enough. 

Just now, WWTC said:

Id imagine if they arent backing him the way he expected, we'll find out soon enough. 

Then he has to come out and tell us he couldn't get all his first choice players because the funds aren't there. 

I'd have more respect for the cunts in blazers if they just said we can't afford all of the wanted players, instead of the usual pish of we backed the manager to the hilt when it's quite obvious they didn't.