Bruno Alves

439 posts in this topic

Positive transfer story leaked after a bad result shocker

6 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Don't care as long as it's true

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Not that I believe this info but I'd be very happy if this was true. And if some of these Mexican players were part of the 5 first team players too. 

I just really hope we land a top striker and a good RW too. We literally have no right wingers at the club apart from MOH and have been playing strikers there all season

I think he'll play 2 up top next year, Garner and a other. So i think he'll look for a more rounded right side player rather than a right winger or Tav as part of a 3 - 5 - 2

54 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Who is cwoodloyal?

He is stating that Dorrans, Alves and Naismith are 3 out of 5 big hitters Pedro wants to sign.

Jack is one of 5 first team players he wants to sign. Apparently got a list of 9

3 out of 5 and 1 out of 5  If true means pedro wants 10 new players 5+5=10 yet he has a list of 9:lol::lol::lol::lol: cwoodloyal aint very good at basic maths 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

3 out of 5 and 1 out of 5  If true means pedro wants 10 new players 5+5=10 yet he has a list of 9:lol::lol::lol::lol: cwoodloyal aint very good at basic maths 

I thought that too plus you'd think the big hitters would be first team players so that would mean a whole new team. We should be going for 5-6 max of quality rather than quantity.

4 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I thought that too plus you'd think the big hitters would be first team players so that would mean a whole new team. We should be going for 5-6 max of quality rather than quantity.

We need around  10 players imo 5/6 of the real quality within that i'd be hoping for..

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It wasn't him that said that

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

We need around 10 players imo 5/6 of the real quality within that i'd be hoping for..

If the rumours are to be believed, there's 9 players coming in for the first team.

5 top quality players (Bruno, Dorrans, Naismith, Cummings and another going by said rumours) and then a further 4 decent quality first team players around those 5, one of those being Jack.

Fuck knows though for now :lol:

5 hours ago, A.T.G said:

In other positive news.

Dundee Utd are facing financial ruin. They need serious investment and have already been bailed out once by the bank.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15295728.Auditors_warn_of__material_uncertainty__over_Dundee_United_as_a__going_concern_/

giphy.gif

Stephen Thompson and his like had black and blue toes booting us with glee  when we were down, I find it difficult to have any sympathy whatsoever with his clubs current plight, what goes around comes around.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, A.T.G said:

In other positive news.

Dundee Utd are facing financial ruin. They need serious investment and have already been bailed out once by the bank.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15295728.Auditors_warn_of__material_uncertainty__over_Dundee_United_as_a__going_concern_/

giphy.gif

Gotta love that gif and of course Fuck Dundee United.

4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

If the rumours are to be believed, there's 9 players coming in for the first team.

5 top quality players (Bruno, Dorrans, Naismith, Cummings and another going by said rumours) and then a further 4 decent quality first team players around those 5, one of those being Jack.

Fuck knows though for now :lol:

Who's the other top quality player? 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who's the other top quality player? 

Rossiter, be like a new signing :lol: 

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Rossiter, be like a new signing :lol: 

Who?

6 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Maybe or PR is starting to get better. We can only hope 

So if were looking at 5 first team players we could line up something like this next season

Fod

Mexican RB Alves Wilson Wallace

Jack CDM

Dorrans Mckay Naismith

Garner

I hope we don't sign Naismith at all, so were still looking for a proper CAM and another absolute prick in the CDM area. 

Not too sure about Garner leading the line, I like him but I do think he is limited. 

It'd be a great start to this window with Alves and Dorrans

22 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Who?

Here's a picture of him training to jog your memory. 

IMG_0590.thumb.JPG.d3036fcbd48c62a5188c870e3412fc70.JPG

Said we need 3 players of genuine quality, a CB, a CDM and a striker.

That's 1 out of 3, great signing.

1 person likes this

Alves would be a tremendous start but I'll wait for something more official before creaming myself. Exactly the type we need tho. Need a quality CM now, Jack and McLean would be good. Maybe a third CM. then someone with genuine threat at this level up top. Spine would be transformed.

Good news if true. We need to add steel through the spine of the team and this would be a good start.

I'm not getting carried away until it is official though.

PS F*ck Dundee HIVs

1 person likes this

Still can't get over how simple football is you have problems in defence you buy a defender.

Cwoodloyal talks pish IMO. Throw enough shit some is going to stick, seems to be his tactics. Plus takes a tantrum if he's called out for talking BS.

John Swift

Lafferty and Will Grigg last summer

Kenny Dalglish and Brian Kidd for DoF

Pardew for manager

thats just some of th utter shite he's came out with. Wouldn't listen to him, he's just picking names weve been linked with then praying it happens

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Still can't get over how simple football is you have problems in defence you buy a defender.

Agreed. As boring as it was at times Walter just made us hard to beat. Would take that back in a second

1 person likes this