*****Q1 Progrès Niederkorn Q2 AEL Limassol*****

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cunts saying they're not excited  It's not about who we're playing. It's our return to European competition after 5 years in the gutter.  

Been a season full of negatives, but after everything we've been through over the last 5 or so years, a positive is we're back in Europe! Obviously the main priority is retaining the championship and

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

You gonna book up?

I'm stuck between that and maybe waiting till the 3rd round.

Aye mate think so. Got Hideout next week and Ibiza next month so no got the holidays to do both trips. 

Dunno if Cyprus should get booked the now :lol: Almost certain that we both win v the Luxembourg and Gibraltar mobs. 

3rd round will be a sicky from work if we manage to get through :lol: 

thebooler likes this
20 minutes ago, julescotia said:

Scenario as I see it ....

Pump the Luxemburgers in R1
Beat the Cypriots in R2 (We just spent a shit-load of money, we should be beating this mob)

And then in R3 ... get a favourable draw with a chance of getting through ... or ... get one of the bigger teams, and then Ibrox will be absoultely fucking bouncing, which always gives us the 12th man. Cmon the Gers!!!! WATP!!!!

theres almost no point playing the ties...

wotmeworry likes this
5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Aye mate think so. Got Hideout next week and Ibiza next month so no got the holidays to do both trips. 

Dunno if Cyprus should get booked the now :lol: Almost certain that we both win v the Luxembourg and Gibraltar mobs. 

3rd round will be a sicky from work if we manage to get through :lol: 

Same as me mate, I've got Cancun next week and then I'm thinking of booking Cyprus Wednesday to Saturday.

Hope to fuck we don't make the final or I'll have to take a year unpaid fae ma work to make aw the trips :lol:

PRW. likes this

Anyone taking the chance and booking Limassol ? 

Going to leave Luxembourg as it's going to all add up. Won't have any travel club points and don't know if I would get one for Cyprus on 0 points going independent, anyone know what kind of allocation we are looking at ? 

Rangers tried to liqudate me me last season they are going to do it before the season even kicks off this year. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone taking the chance and booking Limassol ? 

Going to leave Luxembourg as it's going to all add up. Won't have any travel club points and don't know if I would get one for Cyprus on 0 points going independent, anyone know what kind of allocation we are looking at ? 

Found this deal and checked on the beach and it couldn't come close 

Screenshot_20170619-143501.png

I don't know limassol's revenues, but I am seeing average cypriot players wages as 25000-50000 euros per annum. Rangers are shelling out ten times that much, we should be walking over these teams but with a partically new team gelling, who knows.

Happy with those 2 draws. Feel confident of getting to R3 but can't take anything for granted. If we do get to R3 then there are certainly some draws I reckon we'd have a decent chance at. Looking forward to this.