Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****Q1 Progrès Niederkorn Q2 AEL Limassol*****

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Anyone been notified about CCCS yet? 

Working 7am-10pm next two days and don't really get a signal or a break to phone them and triple check am on CCCS. Was just hoping for an email as usual telling me they'll take it half an hour later:lol:

Fuck me what sort of job you got that you do a 15 hour shift with no breaks?

Escobar and giffnockger like this

19 minutes ago, BEE said:

Over £300 for return flight, £200 for half a share of double hotel room. Mon-Wed.

Anyone got any suggestions for cheaper hotel (can cancel mine) would be appreciated.

Looks like an expensive one tbh mate! There's not alot going for under £350. Even the hostel is fully booked! 

Just thinking, will there be a travel club option out in the morning, back after the game?! 

Just now, WadeWilson said:

Joey Barton has played against AEL in the Europa League.

The only surprise is that he wasn't the biggest Fanni in the team.

0hoKK8I.jpg

Can you reply to me in the Linfield celtic thread x

I know we haven`t even got past Niederkorn yet but I take it the potential home leg against Limassol wouldn`t be moved from the Thursday 13th July would it?

1 hour ago, mus said:

Fuck me what sort of job you got that you do a 15 hour shift with no breaks?

I do get breaks but their small and where I work I rarely get reception and my breaks aren't usually long enough to get changed then go outside etc 

Looks like i'll be missing both games...fucking great. Need to try catch the game at Ibrox while in spain. The away one I'll simply not have any time to watch it. Was hoping it would be on the 5th. 4th is jam packed with flights and driving :(

Better fucking get through to the next round Rangers!

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Looks like an expensive one tbh mate! There's not alot going for under £350. Even the hostel is fully booked! 

Just thinking, will there be a travel club option out in the morning, back after the game?! 

I got the hotel down to just under £100 each now so £400 all in, fly out Edinburgh and back to Glasgow.

Not terrible but not great either :lol:

On 6/19/2017 at 3:22 PM, Frank Harrison said:

You cannae just post this then go away, come back here right this minute and explain yourself

Obviously folk don't remember the conversations we all had when it was looking like we might not have a league to play in. Folk were talking about precedence of teams not playing in their own countries. Cardiff and Swansea were brought up as examples and so was a team from Luxembourg. So I was trying to figure out if it was a team from Luxembourg we had drawn but played in Germany. 

It would make a huge difference to quality so was a legitimate question to ask. 

2 hours ago, The Monk said:

I know we haven`t even got past Niederkorn yet but I take it the potential home leg against Limassol wouldn`t be moved from the Thursday 13th July would it?

Wouldn't take anything for certain with Uefa mate.

51 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Was going to do the bus for the first game but my mate can't get off and can't see us getting a ticket for Cyprus on 0 points. 

Apply for the ticket for Luxembourg anyway Mate

21 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Obviously folk don't remember the conversations we all had when it was looking like we might not have a league to play in. Folk were talking about precedence of teams not playing in their own countries. Cardiff and Swansea were brought up as examples and so was a team from Luxembourg. So I was trying to figure out if it was a team from Luxembourg we had drawn but played in Germany. 

It would make a huge difference to quality so was a legitimate question to ask. 

it's the team from Lichtenstein who play in Switzerland