***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

Well that's basically the end of one of the worst seasons I can remember other than the record against Aberdeen that we must maintain.

so who's in and what's the travel arrangements for those attending?

Most people seem to be leaving in the next two to three weeks and I'm buzzing for it now.

Can't wait to see the govan proddy boys on the strip. Think it will be an unreal experience. Don't think the Americans will know what's hit them as in general everyone I know that is going is an absolute  rocket?

Early morning flight from Manchester for me and @Mr Sopranoon the day the convention starts.

:crabflute:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaaaaass!!! 2 of us flying out on the 25th,2 weeks on Thursday. Contacts in place for over there and everything basically sorted and ready to go. 2 weeks of absolute devastation. 

Tbh im looking forward just as much to the food as i am the sash bash on foreign soil.

Then there's the poker. Vegas and poker is a kind of bucket list thing for me,as is seeing the grand canyon.

It's gonnae be 1 hell of a trip. I'll have the beers waiting for you cunts arriving.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Yaaaaaass!!! 2 of us flying out on the 25th,2 weeks on Thursday. Contacts in place for over there and everything basically sorted and ready to go. 2 weeks of absolute devastation. 

Tbh im looking forward just as much to the food as i am the sash bash on foreign soil.

Then there's the poker. Vegas and poker is a kind of bucket list thing for me,as is seeing the grand canyon.

It's gonnae be 1 hell of a trip. I'll have the beers waiting for you cunts arriving.

emm sorry to say but it's fresh OJ for us two only 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Has @Rfc52 got your dress code sorted mate? :thumbsup:

Have a great trip lads just remember the cops there shoot first and ask questions after, so watch each others backs. :thumbup:

Probably be orange jumpsuits after the first night..

Archived