***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

Will be in Vegas from the 25th until the 8th so I'll be around but didn't get NARSA tickets unfortunately.

Sure I'll bump into a good few bears while I'm over however which I'm looking forward to :UK:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me n my mate fly out on the 30th for a week, plans include the Grand Canyon, visiting the pawn stars shop, a poker tourney, riding a few middens and three days at the convention. Probably end up patching the plan for a pissed up week in and out of a self induced coma. ??????????

Just now, bluenose1975 said:

Me n my mate fly out on the 30th for a week, plans include the Grand Canyon, visiting the pawn stars shop, a poker tourney, riding a few middens and three days at the convention. Probably end up patching the plan for a pissed up week in and out of a self induced coma. ??????????

You leaving from here mate?

We go via Manchester and some going from London 

Glasgow to London then Vegas, same on return. Flying wae BA I think. Gonnae book a wee limo from Las Vegas airport to hotel (we where in flamingo till the convention moved so cancelled and changed to the stratosphere) cheap and nasty hotel but more dough for the gas cookers ???

I'm flying out on the Wednesday lunchtime May 31st . Glasgow  to JFK then from there on to Vegas. Staying at the Luxor.

Table 106 for the Saturday night do. If any of you guys haven't been jailed by the time Saturday comes around, come over & say hello hello.

:cheers::cheerio:

5 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

I'm flying out on the Wednesday lunchtime May 31st . Glasgow  to JFK then from there on to Vegas. Staying at the Luxor.

Table 106 for the Saturday night do. If any of you guys haven't been jailed by the time Saturday comes around, come over & say hello hello.

I'm number fucking 67 think they're at the noise up

7 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

Is there a seating chart available online? We are tickets 1153 and 1154?

2 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Ignore me, says on the back of the ticket we are table 116, come say hi to the springburn boys ??????????

I'll send you a PM a couple of days before we leave mate. Hopefully meet up for a wee session :thumbup:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

Last time in Vegas me and my mate fucked off from the Friday night bash anout 12 , thought fuck it chill out for the Saturday. 

Couldnt sleep so went for a pint in our hotel. 

You know the rest. Got in at 1pm on the Saturday and couldn't eat a think at the gala dinner. Had to get some random bird to put my tie on :lol: 

38 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Last time in Vegas me and my mate fucked off from the Friday night bash anout 12 , thought fuck it chill out for the Saturday. 

Couldnt sleep so went for a pint in our hotel. 

You know the rest. Got in at 1pm on the Saturday and couldn't eat a think at the gala dinner. Had to get some random bird to put my tie on :lol: 

:lol:

And you're the KPL sensible elder statesman 

2 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

Think i might be on your flight, mate.

4 hours ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

Will be in Vegas from the 25th until the 8th so I'll be around but didn't get NARSA tickets unfortunately.

Sure I'll bump into a good few bears while I'm over however which I'm looking forward to :UK:

Same dates. Flight you on?

Archived