***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

A fancy it man. A will whatsapp ye once your back n shit mate :tu:

Sound mate.

Had always wanted to do it. It's ticked off but unless only passing through a couple of days I wouldn't come back

Me & Linnyplant jumped in a cab at the Luxor tonight, & ended up at the Stratosphere by complete accident. My fault apparently,  I said 'Fremont  please' & the idiot Hispanic cunt took us to the Stratosphere. :huh:

Anyway ., we payed $20 each to go up to the top of the tower which to be fair gave us spectacular views of the strip, old Vegas & etc. We had a wee wander about & sort of stumbled on this black draped curtain with a notice which said  'private function no entry'.  We looked at each other then keeked our heads through the curtain & seen this food & drink party in full swing.

2 hours later we emerged half smegged ,bloated with carvery , chocolate fountains, & most Importantly free beer & free large gin & tonics & loads of photos with bar staff (who thought we were VIP's ,sexy as fuck)some bullshit conversations telling the  delegates that we were high flyers from the UK side of the company.  

Ron from new York a big shot in this company , who tagged onto us  & who was steaming ,couldn't work out why a social worker from Irvine & a lorry driver from cambuslang were at their annual convention.

All I can say is 'thank you Lavatec for the free drink & food tonight.

Lavatec loyal 

:UK:

Fuck the pope.

52 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

Me & Linnyplant jumped in a cab at the Luxor tonight, & ended up at the Stratosphere by complete accident. My fault apparently,  I said 'Fremont  please' & the idiot Hispanic cunt took us to the Stratosphere. :huh:

Anyway ., we payed $20 each to go up to the top of the tower which to be fair gave us spectacular views of the strip, old Vegas & etc. We had a wee wander about & sort of stumbled on this black draped curtain with a notice which said  'private function no entry'.  We looked at each other then keeked our heads through the curtain & seen this food & drink party in full swing.

2 hours later we emerged half smegged ,bloated with carvery , chocolate fountains, & most Importantly free beer & free large gin & tonics & loads of photos with bar staff (who thought we were VIP's ,sexy as fuck)some bullshit conversations telling the  delegates that we were high flyers from the UK side of the company.  

Ron from new York a big shot in this company , who tagged onto us  & who was steaming ,couldn't work out why a social worker from Irvine & a lorry driver from cambuslang were at their annual convention.

Lavatec loyal 

Fuck the pope.

http://www.lavatec-laundry.com/en/home.html

You would of been better sending Celtic fans in

5 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

Lavatec loyal 

Fuck the pope.

wish I'd came now ?

1 minute ago, Buggleskelly said:

I accidentally knocked linny' s drink over & we had 2 different waiters running to the bar to get us replacement drinks , which we gladly took. 

:dance:

:lol:

We nearly had the same story to tell from the Paris hotel yesterday took a wrong turn into the conference centre and nobody seemed to notice they all had suits on whilst I had shorts and T-shirt on lol 

Place is nuts I'm never coming again lol 

46 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

You on the planned maintenance side of things? 

aye. lavtech maintenance engineer. don't know WTF they do but I fix things for them.

Tgat cv will be in over weekend mate 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We nearly had the same story to tell from the Paris hotel yesterday took a wrong turn into the conference centre and nobody seemed to notice they all had suits on whilst I had shorts and T-shirt on lol 

Place is nuts I'm never coming again lol 

1 minute ago, Buggleskelly said:

That's me done. Heading to the airport ,flight to JFK then connection to Glasgow. 

Hopefully bump into you guys at a game next season:guiness:

Stepps boy , Rfc52 & Mr soprano = diamond geezers

:cheers::crabflute:

Safe trip mate. I'll defo catch you for a pint. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Sket @STEPPS BOY @linnyplant @Buggleskelly @Mr Soprano @CaptainofIndustry And all the other boys what a fuvking weekend that was.

brilliant BoyS. From @Sket phoning me to.go to the during the day Thursday sash bash to @Buggleskelly trying to pay for honey and cream :lol:

A credit to RM, a credit to the tribute club that we have now.

God bless the loyalist 

Al not post the ex players or the directors who sang sectarian songs :maton:

Fucking love you loyalist bastards

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

@Sket @STEPPS BOY @linnyplant @Buggleskelly @Mr Soprano @CaptainofIndustry And all the other boys what a fuvking weekend that was.

brilliant BoyS. From @Sket phoning me to.go to the during the day Thursday sash bash to @Buggleskelly trying to pay for honey and cream :lol:

God bless the loyalist 

Someone's on the swally ?

Was some trip lad.

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

Someone's on the swally ?

Was some trip lad.

I am and I loved it mate.

go home to find out I know your relation :lol:

Amazing weekend mate and cheers to you and S for being part of it.

On the Roy :lol:

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

God bless the loyalist 

IMG_3381.JPG

Archived