***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Well that's basically the end of one of the worst seasons I can remember other than the record against Aberdeen that we must maintain.

so who's in and what's the travel arrangements for those attending?

Most people seem to be leaving in the next two to three weeks and I'm buzzing for it now.

Can't wait to see the govan proddy boys on the strip. Think it will be an unreal experience. Don't think the Americans will know what's hit them as in general everyone I know that is going is an absolute  rocket?

Early morning flight from Manchester for me and @Mr Sopranoon the day the convention starts.

:crabflute:

Which day will the govan proddy boys be on the strip ?

15 hours ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

Will be in Vegas from the 25th until the 8th so I'll be around but didn't get NARSA tickets unfortunately.

Sure I'll bump into a good few bears while I'm over however which I'm looking forward to :UK:

There's still some floating about.

Just now, JRodgA2k8 said:

Is there mate? Where from? Asked directly to be notified if more became available but hadn't heard.

I seen a couple of people on the NARSA Facebook page with spares last week bud.

I'm sure @Rfc52 mentioned there was some spares he knew of as well.

5 minutes ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

Aye mate, more time there is never a bad thing!!

Magic,likely see you at the bar in the airport. I see you're after tickets for the convention,are you on facebook? If you are i'll invite you on to the Narsa page there's tickets on there pretty much every day.

35 minutes ago, Sket said:

Magic,likely see you at the bar in the airport. I see you're after tickets for the convention,are you on facebook? If you are i'll invite you on to the Narsa page there's tickets on there pretty much every day.

Aye mate I am, drop me a PM. Will be looking for a pair as my brother is heading over too but definitely worthwhile keeping my eye out in case some more come up. 

Archived