***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the posts guys, my and the family got back on Thursday and I've no slept properly yet. Sitting up drinking lager and reading your posts?. And this was me on Budweiser out there ?. You guys are gonna be fucked when you get home?

Soprano is sound. Just think of yer mate thats the biggest pollution and multiply it by infinity. It's vegas, the boys enjoying himself. Stepps is sound. Davies sound but hes got legs legs like the side of a wet fiver. Soprano is a write off. Dunny is a rich bastard and im a fucking disgrace.

Good to meet the troops ✊

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Soprano is sound. Just think of yer mate thats the biggest pollution and multiply it by infinity. It's vegas, the boys enjoying himself. Stepps is sound. Davies sound but hes got legs legs like the side of a wet fiver. Soprano is a write off. Dunny is a rich bastard and im a fucking disgrace.

Good to meet the troops ✊

Place really does separate the men from the boys. It's different level.

Doon in the bar at PH talking tae two American milfs and they think I'm Martyn Waghorn, and @Rfc52 is Davie Weir cos we have the club ties on and we're on the  bam up big time. Just raised a glass to Hamed Namouchi. I'm getting right back on it.

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

BTW Beth tweddle was my ex if anyone asks 

Theres noway you've got the stamina to pump anything wi they fucking legs ya wee whippet ??? im in pbr on ma todd i left after that bullshit.

Archived