***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

So what is it King said that appears to have pissed off a lot of our America bears about Glasgow based rangers supporters being more important than American ones?

Dunno about Glasgow based. What he said was we have fans and supporters,of which 1 group is more important than the other. 

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sket said:

Dunno about Glasgow based. What he said was we have fans and supporters,of which 1 group is more important than the other. 

And who's more important than who?  What a ridiculous comment to make. 

My take on last night:

The supporters/ fans stuff was about those who constantly are negative about every facet of club.

As for the 9 in a row part, he simply doesn't get it. He doesn't stay here, he doesn't understand what it's like at this moment and what'd be like if they got 9 or 10 in a row.

he never once said that the supporters at NARSA were the real supporters.

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If he said anything even remotely like that I hope he dies of painful syphilis 

I have no idea why people think it's normal coming out with shite like that, you should be ashamed of yourself but you won't be.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

My take on last night:

The supporters/ fans stuff was about those who constantly are negative about every facet of club.

As for the 9 in a row part, he simply doesn't get it. He doesn't stay here, he doesn't understand what it's like at this moment and what'd be like if they got 9 or 10 in a row.

he never once said that the supporters at NARSA were the real supporters.

Sket's gonna kick your cunt in mate!!

37 minutes ago, BEE said:

Know a boy who got turned back at airport for a previous conviction aswell, that'd be a gutter.

Out of interest what was his conviction? I have been to Vegas 5 times but not in about 6 years. Shiting it to book up again in case I get a knock back. Was convicted of something about 13 years ago but never declared it on my esta and never had a problem but obviously with all these dirty vermin bastards causing carnage across the world the back ground checks might be a bit more stringent. 

19 minutes ago, Finny said:

Out of interest what was his conviction? I have been to Vegas 5 times but not in about 6 years. Shiting it to book up again in case I get a knock back. Was convicted of something about 13 years ago but never declared it on my esta and never had a problem but obviously with all these dirty vermin bastards causing carnage across the world the back ground checks might be a bit more stringent. 

My mate went over on Thursday and has armed robbery on his record, never declared and got in nae bother. 

27 minutes ago, Finny said:

2 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

My mate went over on Thursday and has armed robbery on his record, never declared and got in nae bother. 

It was a shit load more trivial than the above :lol:

15 minutes ago, BEE said:

It was a shit load more trivial than the above :lol:

20 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Any of the guys you's are talking about a wee stocky dude?

Archived