***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Walked by and must've noticed sopranos tattoo. Cunt shouted invincibles and I shouted aye child raping ones ya fucking tramp. Then from nowhere another couple appeared. They were shouting as they walked away. Was a bit of obscenity swapping but I think we won that particular dual.

They're obsessed by us. 

They're howling tarrier cunts.

Hero :lol::bow:

I'm in the Luxor & there's loads of them been here since Sunday. There's a wee fanny whose had the same clothes on for 3 days & nights (Sellik tap & Primark shorts) been wandering about pished with a can of coors lite in his grubby wee paw talking to random uninterested people , skipping the queue at the bar , doing the 'look at me' stuff.

:britney:

1 minute ago, Buggleskelly said:

I'm in the Luxor & there's loads of them been here since Sunday. There's a wee fanny whose had the same clothes on for 3 days & nights (Sellik tap & Primark shorts) been wandering about pished with a can of coors lite in his grubby wee paw talking to random uninterested people , skipping the queue at the bar , doing the 'look at me' stuff.

Every chance I will know him. I know a group of around 50 in there :lol:

Oh and you :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Every chance I will know him. I know a group of around 50 in there :lol:

Oh and you :lol:

About 90% of them are obese ,disgusting freaks of nature. They must make Sellik taps in XXXXXXXXXXXL size.

The state of these cunts........

:megaanguish:

3 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

About 90% of them are obese ,disgusting freaks of nature. They must make Sellik taps in XXXXXXXXXXXL size.

The state of these cunts........

:megaanguish:

:lol:

Not like us fine specimen mate. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

Tell him he is guaranteed free money at the bottom of the pool if he sits there long enough

2 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

Smelly cunt will be boring the yanks telling them about EBT's

6 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

On the 9.15 to Vegas on Thursday. A few mates are out there the now, I've swithered most of the last week and I've convinced myself to go. Fuck it. 

It's nothing with fenians

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Walked by and must've noticed sopranos tattoo. Cunt shouted invincibles and I shouted aye child raping ones ya fucking tramp. Then from nowhere another couple appeared. They were shouting as they walked away. Was a bit of obscenity swapping but I think we won that particular dual.

They're obsessed by us. 

They're howling tarrier cunts.

Class:lol::lol:

39 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fuck being there when those mutants are floating about.

Still loads of bears here   

:crabflute:

We're at the pool here in the  Luxor & theres about 20 bears here. Can't see any of them manky tramps hanging about. 

Maybe the thought of being in contact with water has put them off.

:pipe:

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Ffs u must have kicked the baws oot it lol

No really mate well first three days I did. It's just only si much gambling etc you can do and everything seems extortionate.

Archived