***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

On 08/05/2017 at 5:01 PM, JRodgA2k8 said:

Will be in Vegas from the 25th until the 8th so I'll be around but didn't get NARSA tickets unfortunately.

Sure I'll bump into a good few bears while I'm over however which I'm looking forward to :UK:

Mate two weeks in Vegas. We had 5 days in October and I was a broken man for a month after! Say goodbye to sleep. Enjoy 

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope it's shite / you don't get through immigration / you all get food poisoning and can't leave the hotel room for the full weekend.

Enjoy lads!

11 hours ago, rangersmad86 said:

Mate two weeks in Vegas. We had 5 days in October and I was a broken man for a month after! Say goodbye to sleep. Enjoy 

This is my 11th visit and 9th where I've done two weeks :lol: Well versed!! 

On 2017-5-8 at 9:17 AM, Rfc52 said:

Well that's basically the end of one of the worst seasons I can remember other than the record against Aberdeen that we must maintain.

so who's in and what's the travel arrangements for those attending?

Most people seem to be leaving in the next two to three weeks and I'm buzzing for it now.

Can't wait to see the govan proddy boys on the strip. Think it will be an unreal experience. Don't think the Americans will know what's hit them as in general everyone I know that is going is an absolute  rocket?

Early morning flight from Manchester for me and @Mr Sopranoon the day the convention starts.

:crabflute:

Enjoy mate, Vegas has seen some sights but an mwi Rfc52 Will be a sight to behold!

11 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

You must be a millionaire to go 2 weeks at a time

Hardly mate but I budget well and make the money last! Obviously have some crazy nights but with a few good days gambling I'm usually fine :lol:

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Woke up this morning like an excited wee weirdo.

absolutely buzzing out my tits now.

Set when you away? Next Thursday?

Week the morra mate aye. Everything pretty much sorted and ready to go. Mates away over on monday there,was talking to him at the weekend saying im away for 2 weeks and he just shook his head and went 'you'll no come home alive' :lol:

There's more.  With that deal you can pay another $30 on the day for a premium upgrade and that gets you the lot. Pitchers,cocktails,draught and bottled international beers/lagers,premium spirits. Anything you want basically :ride:

9 minutes ago, Sket said:

There's more.  With that deal you can pay another $30 on the day for a premium upgrade and that gets you the lot. Pitchers,cocktails,draught and bottled international beers/lagers,premium spirits. Anything you want basically :ride:

That's class.

19 minutes ago, Sket said:

Seems to be an omission from your list Maye :lol:

Archived