***the official NARSA 2017 roll call thread***

RFC55

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Who's all going? Jock and Boaby I'd imagine who else?

Rossa and Big Gary are going as well I think. There's a good few heading over, they've got cracking polo-shirts made up, Bobby and Jock were showing me on Saturday, I'm jealous as fuck!

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Rossa and Big Gary are going as well I think. There's a good few heading over, they've got cracking polo-shirts made up, Bobby and Jock were showing me on Saturday, I'm jealous as fuck!

They'll love seeing me there :lol:

5 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

1300hrs from Glasgow to JFK . 2hrs there then connecting flight to Las Vegas , arriving 8.30pm local time.

You guys are flying from Manchester yeah?

Yes mate. Arrive about midday on Thurs

thinking of getting the direct thursday flight, my mates just dangled carrot by offering me room in his suite for free. is anybody else on flight back on monday ? 

can anyone confirm what time it gets back in glasgow on the monday ? sky scanner says 7.20am on monday the 5th but when you click on it it also tells you tuesday the 6th but im assuming thats likely US time. 

Sketch.png

1 hour ago, jackunion said:

thinking of getting the direct thursday flight, my mates just dangled carrot by offering me room in his suite for free. is anybody else on flight back on monday ? 

can anyone confirm what time it gets back in glasgow on the monday ? sky scanner says 7.20am on monday the 5th but when you click on it it also tells you tuesday the 6th but im assuming thats likely US time. 

Sketch.png

Your not back until the a Tuesday morning. Do it. 

Archived