Clint Hill to be released

PRW.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have to be honest and thought the signing of Clint at the start of the season was at best poor.  But fair play to the big man, proved me run and knew want it meant to play for the gers.  All the best Clint.  I have no doubt he will pick up a club.

Sad to see him go as there's not been many that have impressed this season . Thinking positively , I take from this that PC is well on his way to getting the sort of CB's he really wants .

Think it's the right decision but the big man proved a few people wrong and if only other members in squad showed his fight and heart we might not have had some of the worst results/performances. 

5 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Liked big Clinto. Wish he had signed years ago.

And I think that's the point had he been 30 he'd have been here for another 4/5 years but to be fair its probably for the best. Like you I liked the man top bloke and I wish him well just a shame he didn't get to play in a real Rangers team.

After the first couple of games, it was hard to imagine him being our best defender this season. However, he's become Mr dependable. I would have been happy keeping him on both as a player, and a potential coach. Can genuinely leave with his head held high!

All the best, Clint!

no read the thread and somebody has probably already said this but if he is being released surely that means the rest of the CBs are for the chop aswell

if Pedro thinks Clint aint good enough then he must think the rest are fuckin hopeless surely?