PRW.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Sorry to see the big man leave, one of few who played for the jersey and the fans.

Good luck Clint, thanks for showing others how important the Badge is.

Mind him apologising to the support after a game.

he really "got it" imo

Always remember the big man levelling Motherwells RB into the advertising board, got up and thumped the badge and went back into position.

He knew what it was all about. 

Sad to see him go, but I think Pedro must be confident of getting Alves in. Can't see us having Wilson Bates and Sumalia as our cbs. 

Don't get why anyone would be annoyed about this, wasn't an amazing defender tbh. Bit of heart if anything be not good enough for rangers as proved several times this season. 

All the best though

If Caixinha is planning to bring in Bruno Alves or someone of that ilk then it makes sense to let big Clint go, that's his role in the squad and jf someone else takes it and they also happen to play in his position then it would be pointless keeping him on, at 38 I'm sure he'll want to get as much game time as possible before he hangs up his  boots and if we can't promise him that then going is the best option, great pro, hope Bates and Wilson have learned something from him.

6 minutes ago, BillyG93 said:

Don't get why anyone would be annoyed about this, wasn't an amazing defender tbh. Bit of heart if anything be not good enough for rangers as proved several times this season. 

All the best though

All the best on your move to Chelsea as well billy stay in contact on the forum if you can ?? 

One season with us and and a dreadful year for the club but I bet he will take away a moment he will think about for the rest of his life 

Good luck to the guy, he is one of the few who never let himself down. 

9 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Fair enough other defenders of massive experience could take his place Beta Greer Alves just for starters

Are you seriously comparing Berra and Greer with Alves?

You're a bigger mongo than I thought, and believe me when I say I already thought you were a humongous one.