Good luck to Morton

In the first leg of their play-off quarter final tonight against those manky DUTD bastards. 

Not exactly a fan of Morton but would fucking love them to dump Utd out!

33 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wishing teams good luck is gay as fuck.

There's this boy who tweets good luck to so and so, virtually every week, fucking faggot that he is.

Shut up ya wee mongo or I'll slap you about

1 hour ago, LeeWallace5 said:

Douglas Rae wanted us booted out of scottish football, fuck morton scum cunts

That's not strictly true, he didn't want us to be put into the championship/division 1.

But aye, they are a bit scummy, that shite about Rangers fans throwing a bucky bottle was fabricated bullshit endorsed by their club then no apology when proved wrong.

The wee man is away down with his mates to watch it.

I'd rather them than that dundee hivs mob right enough.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's not strictly true, he didn't want us to be put into the championship/division 1.

But aye, they are a bit scummy, that shite about Rangers fans throwing a bucky bottle was fabricated bullshit endorsed by their club then no apology when proved wrong.

The wee man is away down with his mates to watch it.

I'd rather them than that dundee hivs mob right enough.

Can remember him going on that we had cheated scottish football for years and deserved all we get, forgot all about the bottle thing aswell. Both are cunts

30 minutes ago, LeeWallace5 said:

Can remember him going on that we had cheated scottish football for years and deserved all we get, forgot all about the bottle thing aswell. Both are cunts

You sure you aren't mixing Rae up with the Morton fans?

Morton weren't complaining when we sent players on loan or gave them money for Brian Reid and Derek McInnes.

38 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I totally foroot that the winners of this tie had to play Falkirk next. The format of this playoff is ridiculous.

Even more so when you consider the objective is to get into a twelve team league that splits info two groups of six after thirty three games. Trying to explain that to folk who aren't familiar with Scottish football must be a tad embarrassing.