Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RFCRobertson

*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, shaka said:

I would swap McKay and Windass' positions to see if McKay can control the game from the middle and let Windass run at their right back.

I'd leave windass where he is and swap McKay for dodoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I have slagged off Bates in several match threads for looking shaky, and a liability. 

Today he has done really well and stepped up a notch. 

 

Might have been nerves. He's a big lump of a lad, and was constantly getting bullied by opposition strikers. If he gets a bit of a nasty streak, I reckon there'll be a player there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a bit easier to be objective while we are winning so going to try and pick out some good and bad so far. 

Can't fault anyone in defence. Still a fan of bates and don't think we'd have gotten beat 5-1 if he'd played against phedos 

Midfield has looked  OK, but feel none of them pick the right ball often enough and some passing still puts us under pressure. 

Miller as usual is setting the best example. 

Mckay as another poster said just isn't a winger. I'd be keen to see what happens if him and windass switched positions. 

Holt is shite, does nothing. 

Don't see point in playing anyone who won't be here next season. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Polo said:

Fuck sake. Sky Sports 2 seems to be the only channel not working for me on Sportsmania.

Mines has just went back on. Missed 25 minutes of the 1st half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'd like to see that one again. Looked a good bit onside there.

Unlucky just before that as well.

20170513_130453-1328x747.thumb.jpg.5e8683d7c9a5fbea287f02b582c02c3a.jpg

Tighter than I thought it was but I think he's level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Polo said:

Fuck sake. Sky Sports 2 seems to be the only channel not working for me on Sportsmania.

I always find the Sky Sports streams unreliable on SM. Usually choose another stream if I can, currently watching on Fox Soccer Plus.

Polo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FSM said:

Stream suddenly back. Missed the red card, what happened?

Pull back on Windass when he was through towards goal. Last man challenge. Didn't really look a clear cut goal scoring opportunity so I thought it could have gone either way. Wasn't much arguing about it though to be fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Ghost said:

Pull back on Windass when he was through towards goal. Last man challenge. Didn't really look a clear cut goal scoring opportunity so I thought it could have gone either way. Wasn't much arguing about it though to be fair.

He'd have been one-on-one with the keeper if he wasn't pulled down, I'd say that's a red card all day.

Although, to be honest, I doubt he'd have scored.

The Ghost likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Polo said:

Fuck sake. Sky Sports 2 seems to be the only channel not working for me on Sportsmania.

Check Game Zone. Usually a better stream in there.

Polo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I'd leave windass where he is and swap McKay for dodoo

McKay is the only midfielder who seems to be able to pick a pass and make things happen. Windass runs in behind the forward but his passing and decision making is generally poor. Would rather Dodoo came on for Windass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FSM said:

I always find the Sky Sports streams unreliable on SM. Usually choose another stream if I can, currently watching on Fox Soccer Plus.

This, always use their calendar when selecting games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shaka said:

McKay is the only midfielder who seems to be able to pick a pass and make things happen. Windass runs in behind the forward but his passing and decision making is generally poor. Would rather Dodoo came on for Windass.

Windass makes some really great runs, and is a decent dribbler, but his passing/shooting today has been awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DamienM855 said:

He'd have been one-on-one with the keeper if he wasn't pulled down, I'd say that's a red card all day.

Although, to be honest, I doubt he'd have scored.

There could have been no keeper and it still wouldn't have been a goal-scoring opportunity for Windass

He really is garbage in front of goal. Bizarre for someone who scored 17 goals last year

DamienM855 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...