Is Andy Murray finished?

I think getting the World number 1 spot has led him to relax a bit too much. Lost some hunger since he got that, plus it seems he wants to try and peak only for the Majors which when you consider he seems physically and indeed mentally less strong it is a hell of a gamble..But imho he is not finished, just needs to focus and big Ivan needs to boot his arse when the French starts...I fancy a 3rd Wimbledon and going all out for a 2nd US Open later in the year..

Probably a mixture of his injuries, succeeding in his last major goal and becoming a Dad. 

I think he can definitely win another Grand Slam, but I doubt we'll see him at his best consistently again.

But that doesn't mean he's finished. 

5 hours ago, RDFM said:

Why? 

He's one of the UK's greatest sportsmen ever and certainly the British best tennis player.

Yes he's an exceptionally talented tennis player. But he had one amazing year where he wins a few trophies and becomes world number one. Hardly merits a knighthood before the age of 30. The whole Queen's honour list is a farce IMO.

Not to mention he has the personslity of a turnip.

I doubt it. Not comparing players as such, as everybody is different, but questions have been asked of Rafa and Fed over the last couple of years, they look excellent to me just now.

also Novak has had questions asked of him. I think Andy just not at 100%, as him and Rafa need to be red lining it to win the top prizes IMO.

Maybe these guys are dropping slightly in performance, and the younger players are actually better than we thought.

still think the top honours will be hoovered up by the usual 5-6 players this year anyway.