Danny Wilson - Suspected knee ligament injury

Amac9

Just seen he is out for rest of this season and could miss the start of next season.

Not the greatest but going into the start of next season with Bates and Kiernan as the only CB is a nightmare scenario.

We won't be going in to next season with Bates and Kiernon at centre back. Have you seen the amount of centre-backs we've been linked with? Seems to be a key position for strengthening.

Good luck Danny in the recovery. There's a player in there if played beside an experienced centre-back.

9 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Just seen he is out for rest of this season and could miss the start of next season.

Not the greatest but going into the start of next season with Bates and Kiernan as the only CB is a nightmare scenario.

You're an idiot if think we'll be starting next season without signing at least one new centre half. 

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

We won't be going in to next season with Bates and Kiernon at centre back. Have you seen the amount of centre-backs we've been linked with? Seems to be a key position for strengthening.

Good luck Danny in the recovery. There's a player in there if played beside an experienced centre-back.

Up until the last few games he'd been started to play his best football since returning. Bates is raw at the back, but they seemed to be forming a solid partnership. I still think that with better players around him Wilson will be a good player for us, but I have been disappointed that he didn't step up as a leader over the last two seasons. 

6 hours ago, Amac9 said:

It won't be Bates and Kiernan, it'll be Sumaila and Heneghan... :megaanguish:

7 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

9th June window opens and would suspect deals will be in place early on with euro games at end of month. 

Will any transfers we do before the opening qualifiers be allowed to play in them?

I thought I'd read on here somewhere that they wouldn't. Can't mind the reason though 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Will any transfers we do before the opening qualifiers be allowed to play in them?

I thought I'd read on here somewhere that they wouldn't. Can't mind the reason though 

They should mate what reason could they have to say no? The window is open and deal would be done i think window is open so clubs that will be playing in early rounds can buy players 

Just now, Pearson83 said:

They should mate what reason could they have to say no? The window is open and deal would be done i think window is open so clubs that will be playing in early rounds can buy players 

No idea mate, just thought I had seen something posted about it recently.

If it were the case we'd be going straight out 

7 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Cheer me up why don't you 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

No idea mate, just thought I had seen something posted about it recently.

If it were the case we'd be going straight out 

Think we will be going out anyways hate to say can't see us wining 4 rounds.

He's an alright 3rd choice centre back against SPFL sides, but we need better and we cannot be going into next season with him as a contender for a starting spot.

He's still young for a centre half, and should become a better player as his decision making and positional awareness matures, which takes time.