Danny Wilson - Suspected knee ligament injury

Amac9

I actually think he's stepped up a little and helped Bates on a bit. I'd take him over any of our other CBs at the moment. He's a decent player - better players around him and he's fine IMO.

And the centre halves have still never had a decent holding midfielder since MW took over - even when Barton was here he was only half fit. 

Most CBs would have a tough time with Holt and Windass protecting them, and Beerman / Wallace and Tav bombing up the park. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/05/2017 at 9:50 AM, Rangers_no1 said:

Some of our fans make me cringe these days, same happened with Perry when he was missing for a while after his injury against DU. 

To be fair I think Perry did chuck it. 

Wilson certainly didn't. 

Stuff like that is up there with the 'Toral is afraid to play against Brown' nonsense. 

On 12 May 2017 at 9:50 AM, Rangers_no1 said:

Some of our fans make me cringe these days, same happened with Perry when he was missing for a while after his injury against DU. 

Hand-on-heart, I believe Perry chucked it that game. I'm firmly of that opinion.

Between Perry on that day and Little in the 3-0 loss at Parkhead after administration, I've never seen two players look more out-of-depth in a Rangers jersey.

8 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Hand-on-heart, I believe Perry chucked it that game. I'm firmly of that opinion.

Between Perry on that day and Little in the 3-0 loss at Parkhead after administration, I've never seen two players look more out-of-depth in a Rangers jersey.

Mate you clearly didn't watch the last game against the scum at Ibrox given that last comment! 

9 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

There was a whole team of them at ibrox in the last old firm game who were so far out their depth they drowned.