McCulloch to quit Clyde SSB

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Garfield said:

Showed his true colours at the weekend there

These cunts don't know how to be professional. Frankly pathetic, he will claim it is a wind up but these people in the press should be above personal feelings. It seems only Neil McCann is able to be neutral within the media.

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:36 PM, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Lets have a guessing game , where's he off to ? 

I'm gonna say BT Sport or the green n grey 

Clyde 1 has announced that Gerry McCulloch is leaving its hugely popular Superscoreboard football show at the end of the month.

Radio bosses said Gerry will move on to “a new challenge” after presenting his final show on Monday, May 29.

His departure signals the arrival of Gordon Duncan who will be the programme’s new presenter from the start of next season.

The multimedia sports journalist - who has almost a decade of sports broadcasting experience, having covered his first match for the station back in 2008 - will take the helm when season 2017/18 kicks off at the end of July.

He added: “I’d like to thank everyone at Clyde 1 for all their commitment and support during my hugely enjoyable time at the station, and I wish the new anchor all the very best of luck in the hot seat.”

Gordon added how this is “a very proud moment” for him, and went on: “Superscoreboard is a true football institution in Glasgow and the west, with a rich heritage as well as a track record of both exciting and engaging with hundreds of thousands of listeners.

“It’s blessed with some of the most passionate and knowledgeable football fans in the world, so I look forward to welcoming their contributions, debate, and questions from Monday, July 31 onwards.”

Superscoreboard airs on Clyde 1 every weekday from 6pm to 8pm and also on Saturday afternoons.

The show is set to enter its 43rd consecutive season offering extensive radio coverage of Scottish football thrills and spills.

Latest figures show Superscoreboard attracts 259,000 listeners for its weekday shows and an audience of 143,000 each Saturday.

So anyone know anything of the new host then  , Gordon Duncan 6340820.jpg?type=article-full

Looks like a cross between a beat rattler and a jacobite Rangers hating scumbag .

One thing is certain . He won't have an affinity to Rangers football club on that Rancid beggar loving scumbag show