50000 fans wearing union jack Bennie hats

Cal10

Why cant club1872 sell merchandise thats branded 1872 such as union jack beanie hats, and all the money raised goes to the club. If fans new that all branded 1872 stuff was going to the club they would all buy, probably someones going to tell me its not legal, but surely we can get round any legal problems,  the club must be losing out on 10 million a year, which is showing up on the current standard of players at the club. 

3 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Why is this not in the BD tenor.gif        

Cause even he knew deep down it wasn't worthy and didn't want to embarrass himself on the public part of the forum 

8 hours ago, Cal10 said:

Why cant club1872 sell merchandise thats branded 1872 such as union jack beanie hats, and all the money raised goes to the club. If fans new that all branded 1872 stuff was going to the club they would all buy, probably someones going to tell me its not legal, but surely we can get round any legal problems,  the club must be losing out on 10 million a year, which is showing up on the current standard of players at the club. 

What a black tammy hay that bennie out of crossroads wore? Not much need for them . 1872 with sports direct on the back. Na. Not for me