Waghorn needs to go

Rambo1872

He is very low on confidence but even at his best he is not what we need . Yesterday was classic in that he did not even look up to see if he had any assistance, he could have left Dodoo an open goal. It's not the first time he has done that, no awareness 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was probably my favourite player last season but can't stand him now. 

All he does is try and hold the ball up and than fall over like a little girl which is surprising as you think with his build he would try and terrorise defences but he is totally in effective. Some of the sitters he misses as well are ridiculous can't even remember the last goal he scored as all the shite has replaced it in my memory. 

Anyway to sum it up he is crap 

He's been good value overall and done a job but like the majority of our signings last season we needed to upgrade on them and get a higher standard in for this top flight but we never. For reasons unknown to me (well not quite the reason is lack of money thanks to King's lies)

On 13/05/2017 at 2:08 PM, M0NTY said:

If this useless lump of wood is still here i'll be fucking raging. The guy is useless. Should have played dodoo for the 3rd goal. A talentless useless greedy bastard.

Dodoo is fukkin useless also.

Not good enough for where we want to be.  Misses most of his chances by a mile. 

Should be good enough for other teams in this league, or hopefully someone buys him for the English Championship.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He's been good value overall and done a job but like the majority of our signings last season we needed to upgrade on them and get a higher standard in for this top flight but we never. For reasons unknown to me (well not quite the reason is lack of money thanks to King's lies)

So Waghorn couldn't score in a barrel of fannies but it's Kings fault ? , come on Kai I think you can have a less tenuous link for kicking Dave , in fact I'm certain you can.

In all my years watching rangers, I haven't seen an example of a player so lacking in confidence as he is!

when he first joined I felt he played better out wide and could drive into the box but his finishing has always been suspect. How many of his goals last season were from the penalty spot?

Sasly Dodoo and garner aren't much better. Wouid be best for all involved if he moved on. 

5 hours ago, ianferguson said:

So Waghorn couldn't score in a barrel of fannies but it's Kings fault ? , come on Kai I think you can have a less tenuous link for kicking Dave , in fact I'm certain you can.

:lol: no - it's Kings fault that we haven't bought a higher standard than Waghorn in 

Can you not read or something?

22 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Tell me your fishing here, im sure dodoo would have scored with the resulting open net had he not been so greedy?

People keep saying give Dodoo a chance and when he does get his chance he is average at best, it's personal opinion if he is better than Waggy coz both are piss poor.

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 9:22 PM, K.A.I said:

The previous manager said he was happy with his signings and said he got his top two targets at the last window. As you know these were loans. That is not Kings fault. 

Only time you can blame King is when the manager claims he wasnt backed. Has not happened yet.

19 hours ago, Del said:

In all my years watching rangers, I haven't seen an example of a player so lacking in confidence as he is!

when he first joined I felt he played better out wide and could drive into the box but his finishing has always been suspect. How many of his goals last season were from the penalty spot?

Sasly Dodoo and garner aren't much better. Wouid be best for all involved if he moved on. 

Dodoo can actually play football. Might do a job with better players around him.

31 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

The previous manager said he was happy with his signings and said he got his top two targets at the last window. As you know these were loans. That is not Kings fault. 

Only time you can blame King is when the manager claims he wasnt backed. Has not happened yet.

So I imaged the Johnny Hayes, Diouranga and Oxford debacles then ...

9 hours ago, geronimoo said:

People keep saying give Dodoo a chance and when he does get his chance he is average at best, it's personal opinion if he is better than Waggy coz both are piss poor.

Dodoo can run at defenders and beat them with ease. 

Never had a real run in the side either. 

8 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Did he say he was let down by the board?

But in fairness very few managers actually come out and criticise their boards when they don't get the funds they want!