Midfield

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I'd keep windass. The rest can fuck off. 

Have to agree there is something about Windass I like, hopefully better players around him will allow him to shine. Some of his late  runs into the box are great.

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Have to agree there is something about Windass I like, hopefully better players around him will allow him to shine. Some of his late  runs into the box are great.

Think the exact same mate.

Its hard to judge players but I have seen glimpses where think windass could be a decent player to have.

Never going to happen but if we could get rid of Kiernan, hill, senderos, hodson, Holt, halliday, kranjcar, waghorn, Forrester and MOH off the wage bill then Pedro can build his own squad.

48 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

It's funny how much football fans views differ on players! I completely respect your opinion but I just don't see this and never have done. 

The midfield was a disgrace today. They are getting bullied in every game. The whole core of this team is so weak.

Wee holt is so lightweight. He barely won one ball. Even the ones he should have been favourite to win. The slide tackle he went in for when the Scored he actually gets to the ball 1st and their player still comes away with it. He was fav for that ball and got bullied.

Windass is a fucking embarrassment. No fucking pride for himself or this club. He has clearly gave up. Just fucking pish with a terrible attutude. Compare him to his first few games of the season when clearly his attitude was better he looked like he could of been a decent player.

Don't rate toral either. Tbf to him he is not a dm but he is another passanger. 

4 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

Could anyone explain what Windass actually brings to the midfield...

Did you not see the runs into the box? He is the only midfielder we have that is prepared to run beyond the strikers. I am not suggesting he is perfect but Hearts were in full panic mode when garner won flick ons to windass.

22 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Did you not see the runs into the box? He is the only midfielder we have that is prepared to run beyond the strikers. I am not suggesting he is perfect but Hearts were in full panic mode when garner won flick ons to windass.

I could run into the box...