***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread***

G.E.C.

If we had eleven players with KM desire we would be doing more than okay. That's what frustrates me more than anything. If you are not some prima Dona but genuinely give your all I will give you my backing over a more talented player who strolls around as if the world owes you a living.

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Defence playing like its the youth divisions......

3 out of the 4 are youth players. Don't know what excuse to use for the crap in midfield. Toral played for Barca and Arsenal..... how?!

MW underestimated the league and bought donkey's like Windass, Crooks, Garner(Maybe a decent squad player) but I will only judge PC after he has his own players in because not even Conte could make these fuckwits play to a decent level fucking sheep shaggers playing and acting like they are better than us PC tell every one of them they aren't good enough or don't have enough fight fuck me please tell them to fuck off

Just now, K.A.I said:

These tactics are fucking shite too for the clueless Pedro can do no wrong brigade who thinks anything managerial starts and stops with Warburton's signings that he made. 

Exactly.

Murty got more out of this lot and he was a temp, this is fucking embarrassing.