***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread***

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

On Saturday we were dross as we were dross the week before. Apparently the sheep took the game to the tims in the 2nd half on Friday and gave it a right go. The filth's recent  pressure on referees paid dividends  when the sheep were denied a stonewall penalty. 

Hate to say it but cant see where its going to come from tomorrow night.

They really aren't that good. They are a physical team,will scrap and fight for the ball,but even as poor as we have been this season,we are a better team than they are. There's a bit of arrogance about them as well so will be good to put them back in their place

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

They were 3-0 down after 10 minutes.

We've beat them twice this season with one of the worst teams in our history.

We have nothing to fear here.

After the last OF game this Rangers side gives me the fear. What i am saying is the sheep were 3-0 down and then came at them and gave them a game. What  did we do at 3-0 down? Totally collapse.

I know its the end of the season but at present we are diabolical.

3 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Foderingham

Hodson Bates Hill Beerman

Tavernier Holt Toral McKay

Miller Garner

The only concern is CM but Halliday is clearly not in the manager's plans and I'm not sure Barjonas is ready for such a game.

I like that team, but I'd go for Windass instead of Holt through the middle. That said, I'd have no complaints if your team started.

14 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Foderingham

Hodson Bates Hill Beerman

Tavernier Holt Toral McKay

Miller Garner

The only concern is CM but Halliday is clearly not in the manager's plans and I'm not sure Barjonas is ready for such a game.

Same team as Saturday for me - Beerman has something - but is never a left back.

Beating them really sends a message. 

We'll strengthen in the summer, and they'll lose their best players. Opportunity to put them back in their place - starting tomorrow. I'd go with...

Fod

Tav Bates Hill Hod

Holt Toral 

Miller Windass McKay

Garner

Wes
Tav Bates Hill Hodson

Holt      Toral

McKay   Miller    Dodoo

Garner

Only reason I kept Tav in is because I don't fancy Beermans chances against the sheeps wingers. Not overly confident with Tav either!

2-1 Rangers.

Defenders Rob Kiernan, Philippe Senderos, Danny Wilson and Lee Wallace and midfielders Jordan Rossiter and Niko Kranjcar are out.

Midfielders Ryan Jack and Peter Pawlett are injured for the Dons while winger Jonny Hayes is suspended.