***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread***

G.E.C.

I really hope a chant of "We're gonna sign Ryan Jack" doesn't start tonight. It's a cringe to begin with but the last two times we've done it the players have ended up at Celtic. Brown and Allan

A think we will get a result, am not sure why because of the way we are playing at times, but always optimistic and a hate these sheep molesters, people will be thinking the worst because of the season we have had, which is rite to think, but always confident and hopefully we are happy at 9.45 tonight and they have still not won at Ibrox since long ago, let's get into these :aberdeen: cunts, WATP!!!

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I really hope a chant of "We're gonna sign Ryan Jack" doesn't start tonight. It's a cringe to begin with but the last two times we've done it the players have ended up at Celtic. Brown and Allan

Should sing Ryan geez the sash even though he's suspended tonight.

25 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Should sing Ryan geez the sash even though he's suspended tonight.

Isn't it an injury he's got? He was told to stay in Aberdeen and not join the squad :lol: bitter cunts

50 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

We are a better side than them - so we will win .

simple as that 

They've reached both cup finals and are comfortably ahead of us in the league, we aren't better than them, regardless of the result tonight. 

18 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

They've reached both cup finals and are comfortably ahead of us in the league, we aren't better than them, regardless of the result tonight. 

They reached both cup finals because of the semi final draws - if they had got our draw they would be out 

we have beaten them 2 out of 3 times this season. 

They are ahead because of our issue of not finishing off teams - not because they are better than us as a team. 

Only my opinion 

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

I reluctantly agree but fuck letting them win tonight, I don’t give a fuck if we're utter football dog shite, just beat these stinking bastards, hate them with passion, shower of doric speaking ugly North East cunts, bastards to a man, cmon the Teddy Bears.