100 points

thehost

It has always been a bit of a watershed, a bit of an accomplishment.

Shows how much any club are ahead in order to reach that number.

Time for our board to DIG THE FUCK IN DEEP

I doubt we can accept this shit much longer.

What 100 points shows is just how on its arse this league is.

They have a few good players and the rest are being carried and made to look better than they are because the opposition is garbage including us.

If we were efficient in the slightest we could spend what Aberdeen have an be 20 points clear of them on the basis that as the bigger and better club we'd have the edge on the staff and players we could attract.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Get this the fuck outta bears den man.

Why?

The table doesn't lie, we're closer to Caley, 9 places below us in twelfth than we are the bheasts two places above us.

Get used to it as nothing will be changing anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Why?

The table doesn't lie, we're closer to Caley, 9 places below us in twelfth than we are the bheasts two places above us.

I'm quite aware of how the table looks, but fuck me it's depressing and hardly our fault as the fans.

Looking at this shite on a Saturday night.

30 minutes ago, thehost said:

It has always been a bit of a watershed, a bit of an accomplishment.

Shows how much any club are ahead in order to reach that number.

Time for our board to DIG THE FUCK IN DEEP

I doubt we can accept this shit much longer.

Did you stay until the end today ? Im sure the board are fully aware they need to either pony up or find cash from elsewhere by the 31st August. It was an end of a season match and was more competitive than many I have been to, you re right that we are crap and the fundimentals like winning the first ball or at least competing for IT needs fixed the awaeness of winning the 2nd ball Just doesnt see IMportant to this lot, the basics of passing to a teammate and chasing back to help should be al 10 outfield players not  just some.

Hopefully the purse IS opened and the manager can fill jerseys with both winners and with a hard working ethic.

10 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Why?

The league table should be a reminder to any player still here next year that this IS not acceptable ever again and be on show to get the point over.

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Why?

We can talk about how we need to change or what needs sorted in summer without mentioning the taigs. Fuck having to read cunts bigging them up on here. Get enough of that in the media. Honking thread