Walking away - the Rangers way......

Said exactly this in the Hearts fans thread. Think you pinched it tbh ha but the song is fucking horrific and doesn't make sense. The fans walked away from fuck all.

Scottish football has become an Anti Rangers love in. I'm moving my season ticket next season to a lower tier so I can enjoy the pitch invasion for when we win the league. Will be the sweetest victory in our history 

I be off work for a week.  Told my boss. My mum..my sort of partner. I am off for a week .book into glaagow hotel or. Hostel and go on a booze for a whole week.  It. Will be the best ever.  Ever ever . I just hope we win it with 5 games to go so I can be the founders be of the Erskine bridge taig society club. So drop those feni*** drop them low. Michael rower the boat ashore  hallelujah.  

21 minutes ago, Bydo said:

We don't need to justify ourselves to that bunch of junkie cunts.

1 minute ago, cameron1873 said:

I understand you thinking behind the thread but like some one has said before we don't need to justify ourselfs to anyone 

Wasn't really a justification thing. 

Never hurts to be reminded just how loyal and special our fan base is.

2 hours ago, deco19761 said:

I be off work for a week.  Told my boss. My mum..my sort of partner. I am off for a week .book into glaagow hotel or. Hostel and go on a booze for a whole week.  It. Will be the best ever.  Ever ever . I just hope we win it with 5 games to go so I can be the founders be of the Erskine bridge taig society club. So drop those feni*** drop them low. Michael rower the boat ashore  hallelujah.  

Will be a good night out on your 60th birthday too:lol:

5 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Said exactly this in the Hearts fans thread. Think you pinched it tbh ha but the song is fucking horrific and doesn't make sense. The fans walked away from fuck all.

Scottish football has become an Anti Rangers love in. I'm moving my season ticket next season to a lower tier so I can enjoy the pitch invasion for when we win the league. Will be the sweetest victory in our history 

you think there will be one? i don't see the appeal of pitch invasions usually but on that occasion i might indulge. it sure will be a victory to remember. it will be a huge fuck you to scottish football. they tried to kill us and hate us more than ever but we'll get back to top place.

And ironically it came from Scotlands so called 4th biggest club who couldn't even sell out their massive 1100 allocation. :duh:

All the wee teams that sing that shite can only ever dream of having a fan base the size of ours.

I said it in the hearts thread but ironically they started to sing that when we were winning and lots of Gers fans were heading to the exits because it was coming up for half time. Yes folks they were going for their half time grub! Walking away to the kiosks was all they were doing! :p:

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I said it in the hearts thread but ironically they started to sing that when we were winning and lots of Gers fans were heading to the exits because it was coming up for half time. Yes folks they were going for their half time grub! Walking away to the kiosks was all they were doing! :p:

Haha hearts fans don't know what its like to have a full stadium and have to get up and get a place in the queue before the rush at half time! Ive missed the first five minutes of the second half many a time because of pie stand queues

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Who writes those shit wee songs for them? Rebecca Black?

She is limited to songs about Friday, so unless Hearts play on a Friday night then they can't sing any of Becca's songs

9 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

You could always launch yourself from height on to the field. You'd be the star of the show mate, imagine the possible photo you would have if you survived it 

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

She is limited to songs about Friday, so unless Hearts play on a Friday night then they can't sing any of Becca's songs

She wrote a song about Saturday too. She is thinking about bringing an album out. Bet there is only 7 tracks on it.