Dutch fitbaw on sky

GOAT

Is there any reason why sky have had it every week this season, yet on the last day of the season when Feyenoord have the chance to win the league for the first time in 18 years it's nowhere to be seen? 

A bit strange. 

Feyenoord 2-0 up at half time, looks like it's theirs.  As much as I hate they Dutch bastards after the time they played us in the UEFA cup in 2002, I'll be happy for Gio.

37 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Anyone see the atmosphere at the beginning of the game?  Fucking unreal man, roll on the day we have that at ibrox again. 

Unless we get the choir in that has been suggested I don't think we stand a chance of seeing it mate 

43 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Well done to Gio.

The future for Ajax looks pretty decent though

Like the look of Dolberg especially. Scored a few in the Europa League as well this season, big massive bastard of a boy 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Trouble is soon as any EPL team comes calling it's goodbye. Love how they bring through these young talented players though

Great football club.

Agree, always had a great youth policy. If it wasn't for money, Ajax would be keeping the youngsters and pissing the champions league. Great club. But well done Gio anyway.

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Well done to Gio.

The future for Ajax looks pretty decent though

Good to see Gio and Kuyt win the league, but I think that Ajax team will win it next season, unless the spine of it is ripped out. (And I fancy them to win the Europa League final too.)

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:34 PM, GOAT said:

Is there any reason why sky have had it every week this season, yet on the last day of the season when Feyenoord have the chance to win the league for the first time in 18 years it's nowhere to be seen? 

A bit strange. 

is there still a Dutch league?