Still laugh at this

2 hours ago, trueblue 4 ever said:

She lives in my town. she is off her head

What town is this because (and I can't believe I didn't think of this at the time) I went to a party one night in a wee town just outside of Elgin about a year or two before this game and there were hundreds of crazy lassies there and we were all getting mwi so I'm gonna guess this burd may have been there.

Dunno the name of the town I was in but it was uphill from Elgin, I classed it as Elgin but apparently not.

1 minute ago, Bjorklund said:

What town is this because (and I can't believe I didn't think of this at the time) I went to a party one night in a wee town just outside of Elgin about a year or two before this game and there were hundreds of crazy lassies there and we were all getting mwi so I'm gonna guess this burd may have been there.

Dunno the name of the town I was in but it was uphill from Elgin, I classed it as Elgin but apparently not.

Nairn It's about 40 minutes away from Elgin

16 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

Think you mean Lhanbryde which is four miles outside of Elgin and yeah the women are mental munters.

On 16/05/2017 at 1:39 PM, Malvern said:

Think you mean Lhanbryde which is four miles outside of Elgin and yeah the women are mental munters.

Not sure mate but I walked back to Elgin in the morning.

Girl whose flat it was had just been let out the jail for sectarian abuse so it was a nice fit ha ha.