WWTC

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, macranger said:

Whatever he said, or was supposed to have said, I sometimes wish Pedro would just shut up. I hate it when we just do a team talk for them with quotes put out. Goes for players as well.

STFU, you fucking clown-shoe.

I don't understand people saying he's beeling from missing out on the Rangers job. He was never interviewed nor did we approach Aberdeen and whenever asked about it he said he'd rather stay at Aberdeen. 

I know McInnes is a massive bluenose - or was - but I doubt he fancied the job in the first place, expected to finish above Celtic with not even three-quarters of the budget they have and risk losing your reputation as a half decent manager in doing so. 

Many would have picked him over Pedro as well, and probably still would. 

I highly doubt he's raging

7 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

STFU, you fucking clown-shoe.

So you prefer it when players go out & say "We're going to do this or that" or say how other teams aren't playing well etc etc. That just makes them want to go out & try even harder. It works with us when it's said about us.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't understand people saying he's beeling from missing out on the Rangers job. He was never interviewed nor did we approach Aberdeen and whenever asked about it he said he'd rather stay at Aberdeen. 

I know McInnes is a massive bluenose - or was - but I doubt he fancied the job in the first place, expected to finish above Celtic with not even three-quarters of the budget they have and risk losing your reputation as a half decent manager in doing so. 

What's he going to say? I desperately wanted the Rangers job but they didn't want me. 

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think he was, along with McLeish and Brown- no?

The guy hasn't signed a new contact wi the Sheep, he's recovering from surgery and another manager says I like him as a player.

Why get upset ? Has Pedro told porkies ?

Its just a statement of facts, now if the guys two years into a five year deal fair enough, that's tapping up,  but out of contract in so many weeks ?

That's just how the world works, did they not do it wi a Caley Thistle player ?

23 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He has hit the ceiling at Aberdeen. They'll never do better than this season, might win a cup again one day but a final and second place is success to them. Massive success.

You don't think the massive Rangers fan and ex player would rather manage Rangers in Europe, win the league and cups with them? He wasn't even interviewed, completely looked over. You don't think he cares? 

He cares.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Pedro didn't say anything of the sort. Utterly ridiculous as always, distorting the truth. Anyone can go back and watch the press conference to understand the context of his responses and what he actually said. McInnes clearly hasn't done that and has petulantly responded at the advice of others. Pathetic mug. I had a lot of respect for McInnes but I've just lost a ton of it.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I agree with what he's saying there tbh.

I second that, it's all stuff I have said myself on here.

I do not blame Pedro for us not finishing second though.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

I second that, it's all stuff I have said myself on here.

I do not blame Pedro for us not finishing second though.

The irony of Fuckhead McInnes complaining about Pedro talking about the sheep, and then bumping his gums  about, err, Rangers.

Is that lost on you?

21 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I agree with what he's saying there tbh.

Yeah me too, but it's a complete over reaction to what Pedro said. 

I'm pretty sure Pedro's aware of everything McInnes has come out with, which isn't a particularly relevant retort to what Pedro has been saying. McInnes seems to be missing that Pedro was talking in a press conference against... Aberdeen. He's completely overreacted. Maybe for effect. Maybe a bit bitter. Who knows.

No big deal anyways.