Mcinnes "hits back"

WWTC

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

McInnes is right from what I've read of snippets - Pedros job is to finish above Celtic no Aberdeen. 

Pedros a big mouth and a bit of a weirdo imo he talks too much about other clubs if another manager of another team spoke about us like that we'd have something to say. 

Ill expect the incoming .. give me it if you must 

59 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't understand people saying he's beeling from missing out on the Rangers job. He was never interviewed nor did we approach Aberdeen and whenever asked about it he said he'd rather stay at Aberdeen. 

I know McInnes is a massive bluenose - or was - but I doubt he fancied the job in the first place, expected to finish above Celtic with not even three-quarters of the budget they have and risk losing your reputation as a half decent manager in doing so. 

Many would have picked him over Pedro as well, and probably still would. 

I highly doubt he's raging

I think he would want the Rangers job. Derek McInnes is a good guy, and never let us down when he played here. He is doing a good job at Aberdeen, but I think he would have ambitions to manage at a higher level.

Its all lost in the translation for me - dont see the issue with what PC said - McInnes is a knob of the highest order.

4 years to build a team that grinds out results and are pish to watch. Aberdeen are his standard 

What Mcinnes says is true, and maybe it is coming from the heart of a Rangers man. 

However, Pedro did not state that this was a successful season, nor did he insist that finishing above Aberdeen would be deemed a success. Not really sure why Mcinnes felt the need for that little speil. 

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No, of course not. His predecessor is to blame for that.

I'd blame the board for it tbh, Warburton had us in second despite being pish but it was the board decision to sack him without a replacement in mind and appoint Murty

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McInnes is right from what I've read of snippets - Pedros job is to finish above Celtic no Aberdeen. 

Pedros a big mouth and a bit of a weirdo imo he talks too much about other clubs if another manager of another team spoke about us like that we'd have something to say. 

Ill expect the incoming .. give me it if you must 

Don't flatter yourself.

3 minutes ago, Cottonbudjoe said:

Warburton kept saying that after he left but we were 3rd and Aberdeen had a game in hand. 

When Pedro came in we were 8 points behind Aberdeen.

I stand corrected but his last game I've just noticed we slipped to third - the gap was made bigger under Pedro looking at the games resukts and tables 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I stand corrected but his last game I've just noticed we slipped to third - the gap was made bigger under Pedro looking at the games resukts and tables 

Pedro started 8 points behind Aberdeen and is now 6 points behind. Possibly 3 points (or 9) by tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Cottonbudjoe said:

Pedro started 8 points behind Aberdeen and is now 6 points behind. Possibly 3 points (or 9) by tomorrow.

I stand corrected again then I'm not having the best of days 

All these people saying they agree with the manager of the sheep shaggers - what exactly has Pedro said that was wrong?

First of all, he was speaking about Aberdeen because he was asked about them in his press conference. It's not like he talks about them off his own back on social media or the likes. 

As for the "reaching the end of their cycle" thing. Yes it was a pretty damming assessment of their team, but again, he was asked his opinion of their players. And this is quite a general opinion of the current Aberdeen side in any case. You can bet if Lord Brendan had came out with the same comments it would've been viewed as a genius bit of analysis. 

And lastly - it's fucking Aberdeen. The club and their fans exist to hate Rangers. Get a grip of yourselves. Fuck them. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

All these people saying they agree with the manager of the sheep shaggers - what exactly has Pedro said that was wrong?

First of all, he was speaking about Aberdeen because he was asked about them in his press conference. It's not like he talks about them off his own back on social media or the likes. 

As for the "reaching the end of their cycle" thing. Yes it was a pretty damming assessment of their team, but again, he was asked his opinion of their players. And this is quite a general opinion of the current Aberdeen side in any case. You can bet if Lord Brendan had came out with the same comments it would've been viewed as a genius bit of analysis. 

And lastly - it's fucking Aberdeen. The club and their fans exist to hate Rangers. Get a grip of yourselves. Fuck them. 

:tu: x 10

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't understand people saying he's beeling from missing out on the Rangers job. He was never interviewed nor did we approach Aberdeen and whenever asked about it he said he'd rather stay at Aberdeen. 

I know McInnes is a massive bluenose - or was - but I doubt he fancied the job in the first place, expected to finish above Celtic with not even three-quarters of the budget they have and risk losing your reputation as a half decent manager in doing so. 

Many would have picked him over Pedro as well, and probably still would. 

I highly doubt he's raging

Graham Spiers suggested McInnes would've moved to us 2 years ago.  We turned McInnes down and went with Warburton instead.