Mcinnes "hits back"

WWTC

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I agree with what he's saying there tbh.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

I second that, it's all stuff I have said myself on here.

I do not blame Pedro for us not finishing second though.

Except you didn't listen properly to what Pedro said did you?

and then agreed with shite an opposition manager came out with as his interpretation of what was said. 

Fux sake eh give it up 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Someone posted a mock up of the league table since Pedro took over.  Rangers and Celtic would be level on points (albeit they have a game in hand) and we've done a lot better than Aberdeen.  Pedro has improved us and the stats prove it.  I think he's been better than Murty.

The only argument that can be made for Murty is a draw against Celtic.  

I don't understand this? it might be something really obvious but Celtic have drawn 4-games all season and that's all the points they've dropped. From the top of my head 2 of them were from before Pedro took over .. so that's 2 games and 4-points they've dropped ... Celtic beat us at Ibrox and we've drawn against Motherwell at Ibrox and Kilmarnock so how's that tally up? also the wee mock table doesn't include their cup semi win against us that put them into the final. 

Edit - just re-read and noticed you saying a game in hand. So when Celtic win that we can stop talking about the wee fantasy mock table. 

33 minutes ago, Malvern said:

You're having a mare mate :whistle:

It was based on me thinking Warburton's last game was Murty's first but I still don't think Pedro is a decent manager in the slightest.

What a slimey little cunt, Nae one pointing out that he is basically being a hypocrite by swiping back, fucking tool. And also in the same breath admitting ma team is shite and we should never finish 2nd...aye cracking manager..oy Derek who the fuck are you to tell us what we want to here, think your a rangers man taking a dig at rangers fans after what we have had to put up with??? They just want people who say what they want to here away and fuck yersel ya dildo!!

Don't see why McInnis is getting a hard time here. Agree with everything he says. It has been an embarrassing season. 2nd isn't good enough never mind 3rd. 

Jury is still out on Pedro but as for the comments on other teams he should be keeping them to himself until he proves himself. 

4 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Double negative, so you think he is a good manager?

:confused:

I actually edited as something didn't read right at first but the edit gives it a double negative, I'll re-edit. 

In fact no, re-reading it was typed on my phone so I think autocorrect changed is to isn't.

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't understand people saying he's beeling from missing out on the Rangers job. He was never interviewed nor did we approach Aberdeen and whenever asked about it he said he'd rather stay at Aberdeen. 

I know McInnes is a massive bluenose - or was - but I doubt he fancied the job in the first place, expected to finish above Celtic with not even three-quarters of the budget they have and risk losing your reputation as a half decent manager in doing so. 

Many would have picked him over Pedro as well, and probably still would. 

I highly doubt he's raging

McInnes would have walked from Aberdeen for the Gers job but after losing 3 goals in ten minutes against both old firm in a month ,AT HOME, I can't  but feel happy we gave him a miss. He shouldn't  criticise Pedro for talking about opponents  then do exactly the same thing and  way out of context.  Pedro only made an observation about the sheep starting a new cycle with a mention of player turnover and also mentioned a player who's injured and out of contract so no big deal.McInnes by his own admission is just about cutting it such is his financial advantage over everyone bar the old firm. Our league is pathetic but the sheep would rather their captain go to the MLS !. Get used to it Del for as you predict 3rd is your best hope next year.

31 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

Don't see why McInnis is getting a hard time here. Agree with everything he says. It has been an embarrassing season. 2nd isn't good enough never mind 3rd. 

Jury is still out on Pedro but as for the comments on other teams he should be keeping them to himself until he proves himself. 

I think the fact that people are taking the side of the fucking Aberdeen manager rather than our own manager is sticking in some people's throats. 

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't understand this? it might be something really obvious but Celtic have drawn 4-games all season and that's all the points they've dropped. From the top of my head 2 of them were from before Pedro took over .. so that's 2 games and 4-points they've dropped ... Celtic beat us at Ibrox and we've drawn against Motherwell at Ibrox and Kilmarnock so how's that tally up? also the wee mock table doesn't include their cup semi win against us that put them into the final. 

Edit - just re-read and noticed you saying a game in hand. So when Celtic win that we can stop talking about the wee fantasy mock table. 

It's easy to understand.  Since Pedro has taken over we've shown very good league form (see attached).  That stat wont change regardless of Celtic's game in hand. 

Capture4.thumb.PNG.95867d96d6cee05bdb604f81fa67ebba.PNG

Murty was not a better manager than Pedro.  You're allowing your personal dislike of Pedro to cloud your objectivity. 

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's easy to understand.  Since Pedro has taken over we've shown very good league form (see attached).  That stat wont change regardless of Celtic's game in hand. 

Capture4.thumb.PNG.95867d96d6cee05bdb604f81fa67ebba.PNG

Murty was not a better manager than Pedro.  You're allowing your personal dislike of Pedro to cloud your objectivity. 

No I'm thinking clearly enough thanks but those two games against Celtic are still fresh in my mind and how amateurish our manager, his tactics and players (that Warburton signed, granted) all are. 

as I said, the little table doesn't include the cup game (convienently) and when Celtic win their game in hand the points won't be level so the notion/gimmick of making the table out to be something it isn't will hopefully vanish. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

and then agreed with shite an opposition manager came out with as his interpretation of what was said. 

Fux sake eh give it up 

I did listen Loyd posted it earlier and I listened about the wee table as well, I still think McInnes has a point.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No I'm thinking clearly enough thanks but those two games against Celtic are still fresh in my mind and how amateurish our manager, his tactics and players (that Warburton signed, granted) all are. 

as I said, the little table doesn't include the cup game (convienently) and when Celtic win their game in hand the points won't be level so the notion/gimmick of making the table out to be something it isn't will hopefully vanish. 

It seems like your criticising Pedro for losing games to Celtic.  Celtic were 30points ahead of us when Pedro took over.  It's not the fault of Pedro that they're so far ahead and I doubt anyone could've taken this team to the Scottish Cup final.  If you think Murty would've closed the gap in quality and turned us in to the better team you're fucken loopy.  Let me remind you that Murty was on the receiving end of a few embarrassing results to lesser teams than Celtic. Our league form since Pedro took over speaks for itself.  You're too busy hating Pedro to accept the facts in front of you.  

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It seems like your criticising Pedro for losing games to Celtic.  Let me remind you that Celtic were 30points ahead of us when Pedro took over.  It's not the fault of Pedro that they're so far ahead and I doubt anyone could've taken this team to the Scottish Cup final.  If you think Murty would've closed the gap in quality and turned us in to the better team you're fucken loopy.  Let me remind you that Murty was on the receiving end of a few embarrassing results to lesser teams than Celtic. Our league form since Pedro took over speaks for itself.  You're too busy hating Pedro to accept the facts in front of you.  

I don't hate anyone, I just think he's a pish manager. You are sounding like Bluepeter9 rolling out that nonsense. 

I'm criticisng Pedro (and the players - you ignored this part) for the manner. It was amateur'ish and no lessons were learned. Anyone that knows anything about football could see that ... anyone that knows anything and isn't blinkered, that is. 

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Managing Aberdeen has done it to him. You can't underestimate their hatred for all things Glaswegian, it's obviously rubbing off.

Correct but its their hatred for all things Rangers that shines through when pushed for reasons why. Travel 30 miles north to Peterhead and it's the opposite. 

McInnes is commenting on the stories in the paper rather than what Pedro actually said. The Scottish press twisting what Pedro says and making a big deal about it as they often do. 

Either way I couldn't give a fuck what the manager of the sheep is saying. 

McInnes could have taken the job about 3 times already.

We've gone for the no compensation option and he's used it to bump up his contract every time. 

If anyone thinks he hasn't thought about exactly what he's going to say on every matter they don't know enough about him. He's poo-pooing Pedro's work, geeing up his fans as you can see from the comments on twitter, and if the worst comes to the worst tomorrow night our fans will blame having a mouthy manager etc as you can already see on here when nothing's even happened yet. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fux sake eh give it up 

I never read or listened to Pedro's interview at all.

I heard McInnes saying that we should be embarrassed to be finishing 3rd.

I heard McInnes saying that any manager in the league could finish 2nd with our budget.

I couldn't give a fuck whether he's said it in response to misinterpreting what Pedro has said, it's doesn't change the fact that both statements are true and it highlights what a complete shambles our club is.

4 minutes ago, bannedfromff said:

McInnes could have taken the job about 3 times already.

We've gone for the no compensation option and he's used it to bump up his contract every time. 

If anyone thinks he hasn't thought about exactly what he's going to say on every matter they don't know enough about him. He's poo-pooing Pedro's work, geeing up his fans as you can see from the comments on twitter, and if the worst comes to the worst tomorrow night our fans will blame having a mouthy manager etc as you can already see on here when nothing's even happened yet. 

No he's never been offered it so he couldn't of had it at any point. 

Also we paid compensation for Caixinha. 

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Can we stop even talking about that shitey table? 

In that time, we've had our worst result ever and some of the worst football we've seen all season.

I certainly won't stop talking about the mini table.  It's a clear indication that our league form has improved since Pedro took over the club.

The gap between the Old Firm teams is not Pedro's fault, it exsisted before he came here, and I certainly won't blame him for losing Old Firm games under the circumstances he did.  This isn't Pedro's team and he clearly doesn't rate the squad either since his intentions to clearout have been made public.  Pedro was handed a bag of shite and was never going to close the quality gap with Celtic without a transfer window.  Criticising our new manager for not beating Celtic is mental.  Pedro's not a miracle worker and closing the gap with Celtic will take longer than the few weeks he's had so far.