WWTC

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't hate anyone, I just think he's a pish manager. You are sounding like Bluepeter9 rolling out that nonsense. 

I'm criticisng Pedro (and the players - you ignored this part) for the manner. It was amateur'ish and no lessons were learned. Anyone that knows anything about football could see that ... anyone that knows anything and isn't blinkered, that is. 

You're "blinkered".  You don't like Pedro and your pushing that agenda on here.  It's quite obvious and making statements about Murty being a better manager just proves it.

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You're "blinkered".  You don't like Pedro and your pushing that agenda on here.  It's quite obvious and making statements about Murty being a better manager just proves it.

So having an opinion is pushing an agenda? your being a bit a weirdo purposely leaving out the rest of what I said re Murty in that it's not saying much that I think Murty is the better of the 3 managers we've had this season. Your making it sound like I'm saying he's Conte - he isn't ... but Pedro is a fucking shite manager (again only my opinion)

That's not pushing any agenda's in fact I'd argue the opposite that posting the wee temporary table to make it look like we're as good as Celtic. That's an agenda. 

17 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

No he's never been offered it so he couldn't of had it at any point. 

Also we paid compensation for Caixinha. 

I believe it was the 2016 meet the manager Q&A or whatever it is thing McInnes does that he said he was offered it in 2015. That specifically was when he signed a long term deal instead.

19 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I never read or listened to Pedro's interview at all.

I heard McInnes saying that we should be embarrassed to be finishing 3rd.

I heard McInnes saying that any manager in the league could finish 2nd with our budget.

I couldn't give a fuck whether he's said it in response to misinterpreting what Pedro has said, it's doesn't change the fact that both statements are true and it highlights what a complete shambles our club is.

So you listened to mcinnes out of context then  

why did he not say:

"Warburton wasted his budget on duds that no manager in the league could make second place with"

Instead he said shite you lot lap up 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you listened to mcinnes out of context then  

why did he not say:

"Warburton wasted his budget on duds that no manager in the league could make second place with"

Instead he said shite you lot lap up 

Are you saying the 2 statements I mentioned are wrong?

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Are you saying the 2 statements I mentioned are wrong?

Yes

With the inept Warburton in charge I think we were lucky to be third, the poor squad, lack of tactics and predictable football wasted budget 

Give Richie Foram our budget do you think we would be second? Not a chance as ICT get ready to drop. 

So you see context is everything- I will never be embarrassed by my club - angry, let down, heartbroken but never embarrassed to SUPPORT the Famous Glasgow Rangers. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

I think the fact that people are taking the side of the fucking Aberdeen manager rather than our own manager is sticking in some people's throats. 

I could see the point if the Aberdeen manager was talking shite but unfortunately I have to agree with him 

Like he says players managers and the board have told us what we want to hear

Mcinnes doesn't have to butter it up what's he gaining from it? So we can say he's a good rangers man.

The press ask him a question and he answers it. Press in this country are a joke I get that but what he ment to say? Rangers have had a great season?

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes

With the inept Warburton in charge I think we were lucky to be third, the poor squad, lack of tactics and predictable football wasted budget 

Give Richie Foram our budget do you think we would be second? Not a chance as ICT get ready to drop. 

So you see context is everything- I will never be embarrassed by my club - angry, let down, heartbroken but never embarrassed to SUPPORT the Famous Glasgow Rangers. 

This is nonsense. It is far different playing for and managing Rangers. Would that manager you mention handle the pressure, would he cope with a draw being a defeat; would he cope with a slender victory not being good enough? Would his players do the same?

30 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes

Who said embarrassed to support Rangers? You're having a go at me for taking things out of context and then you're doing exactly that :lol:

The club should be embarrassed that we've finished 3rd. Nobody said we should be embarrassed to support them.

You're point about ICT being ready for the drop is invalid as well because they're not in that position on our budget.

I take the point about our budget and about Warburton wasting money buying the same type of player. I would also say that we had also just come up through the leagues in a unique situation. That has an effect and there is a jump from championship to premiership. Next year we will not be 3rd and it irks mccinnes because his only way with Aberdeen is down.

12 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

This is nonsense. It is far different playing for and managing Rangers. Would that manager you mention handle the pressure, would he cope with a draw being a defeat; would he cope with a slender victory not being good enough? Would his players do the same?

What you on about?

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Who said embarrassed to support Rangers? You're having a go at me for taking things out of context and then you're doing exactly that :lol:

The club should be embarrassed that we've finished 3rd. Nobody said we should be embarrassed to support them.

You're point about ICT being ready for the drop is invalid as well because they're not in that position on our budget.

Who is he referring to then about being embarrassed?

And

he said "any manager" - I picked the worst one  

you saying give Foran our budget and he could get us second?

I'm just listening to the press conference, and that mini league thing is misplaced. That is nonsense to compare the running down of a league campaign to the results you would get in the heat of earlier in a campaign. If that is the manager's logic then it's a concern, and sound's as if he is clutching at straws.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Well it's not the fans that have made us finish 3rd is it? Fucking hell :lol:

At least you're not embarrassed at coming third then. 

:lol:

Good exchange btw. Nobody called anyone a "cunt" or a "handwringer" or told anyone to "fuck up"

nice to be able to chat things through with a decent bear :tu:

This embarrassed pish stinks of entitlement. Some folk need to get their heads out of their arses.

Taig talk. I'd be embarrassed to be involved with a paedo harbouring club, I'll never fucking be embarrassed with our club rising from the bottom tier of Scotland to secure European football first year back given the issues we've had.