WWTC

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

Press stirring it up again. Anyone who listened to our managers press conference would see he was actually complementing McInnes . Very surprised he took the bait on this . Really pathetic how poor and predictable our press are

Haven't watched the Del boy presser as I am not interested in what he has to say or Aberdeen. I am interested in what Pedro says and he was not downing Aberdeen or their players as far as I am concerned.

I would play his presser on the big screens tomorrow at full volume a few times before kick off, as it seems to me that Del Boy has taken Pedros reasonable comments and made a Cumnock Bear of it.

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I certainly won't stop talking about the mini table.  It's a clear indication that our league form has improved since Pedro took over the club.

The gap between the Old Firm teams is not Pedro's fault, it exsisted before he came here, and I certainly won't blame him for losing Old Firm games under the circumstances he did.  This isn't Pedro's team and he clearly doesn't rate the squad either since his intentions to clearout have been made public.  Pedro was handed a bag of shite and was never going to close the quality gap with Celtic without a transfer window.  Criticising our new manager for not beating Celtic is mental.  Pedro's not a miracle worker and closing the gap with Celtic will take longer than the few weeks he's had so far.

:lol:

He was embarrassed twice in 6 days by them, fuck sake.

His team selections were embarrassing, subs and tactics as well.

An average player for us one season, no goals if I mind correct.

An average manager, but he gets the Scottish SPL mentality / press,  has Pedro, I'll judge him next year, however silly comments with the gutter press.

36 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:

He was embarrassed twice in 6 days by them, fuck sake.

His team selections were embarrassing, subs and tactics as well.

The reason we were embarrassed have very little to do with Pedro.  Celtic are spending more money on transfer fees and player wages than every other team in the SPFL combined.  Their players are of a much higher standard and this is the reason they're currently dominating Scottish football.  You think a tweak to the team selection or the timing of the subs will close this gap?  :lol:

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The reason we were embarrassed have very little to do with Pedro.  Celtic are spending more money on transfer fees and player wages than every other team in the SPFL combined.  Their players are of a much higher standard and this is the reason they're currently dominating Scottish football.  You think a tweak to the team selection or the timing of the subs will close this gap?  :lol:

Are you stupid?

Murty went there got a draw with the same group of players, Caixinha got embarrassed two weeks in a row. Nothing about the gap. If he had picked different players and changed tactics we certainly would never have had our worst ever defeat.

See these wee rivalrys with Aberdeen and Hibs and the likes... get them to fuck. Celtic are our enemy, always have been and always will be. It's them that need put firmly put back in their box. Not Derek McInnes and Aberdeen, Stubbs, Lennon and Hibs or even more embarrassingly Mark McGhee and fucking Motherwell. 

We need to be at fucking war with Celtic, and the fact of the matter is their laughing at us. We are their play thing at the moment and that's what's matters. Until such time as we've dealt with them. we shouldn't even be engaging in this pish. Mouths shut, get the players in, pound every single fucking rancid team in the country into the ground on the pitch.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Are you stupid?

Murty went there got a draw with the same group of players, Caixinha got embarrassed two weeks in a row. Nothing about the gap. If he had picked different players and changed tactics we certainly would never have had our worst ever defeat.

You're failing to even acknowledge the vast chasm in player quality that exists between both teams just now.  I can assure you that the difference in player quality is very real and is the most important factor when it comes to them winning this by league by 30 points.  There's only so much a manager can do when faced with such an imbalance of resources.  Squad picks and clever subs wont close this gap.

Under Murty we had some really embarrassing defeats to Dundee, Hearts, and Inverness.  I can appreciate that Murty drew with Celtic once but that had more to do with them having an off day than anything else. 

30 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

5-1 at home. Pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You're failing to even acknowledge the vast chasm in player quality that exists between both teams just now.  I can assure you that the difference in player quality is very real and is the most important factor when it comes to them winning this by league by 30 points.  There's only so much a manager can do when faced with such an imbalance of resources.  Squad picks and clever subs wont close this gap.

Under Murty we had some really embarrassing defeats to Dundee, Hearts, and Inverness.  I can appreciate that Murty drew with Celtic once but that had more to do with them having an off day than anything else. 

Murty never lost to Hearts, as much as the two were embarrassing, they weren't even close to the two old firms. Can we stop about the gap please? Squad picks and tactics will obviously impact the game, his squads were picked and setup wrong, so he is to blame, partly at least.

Just a coincidence, that we setup perfectly there, could've got the win, and them not turning up.

Just now, King Jela said:

5-1 at home. Pathetic. 

We were getting beat 5-1 off Celtic before he even came here.  Pedro is not responsible for the gap in quality between both squads.  If both teams had similar squads to work with and were getting beat 5-1 I'd be agreeing with you but that's not the case.  Celtic have a better player in every position and we need investment to fix that not better subs.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We were getting beat 5-1 off Celtic before he even came here.  Pedro is not responsible for the gap in quality between both squads.  If both teams had similar squads to work with and were getting beat 5-1 I'd be agreeing with you but that's not the case.  Celtic have a better player in every position and we need investment to fix that not better subs.

Of course he isn't responsible for the gap between us and them but for a guy that was 'ashamed' (?) of the semi final game he sent them out with absolutely zero fight. 

And putting the gap aside, which obviously isn't his fault, where was his basic management skills that day? You could let him off with the first 2 goals but the next 3 were ridiculous. Halliday's a lazy wanker, especially in beside Holt, everybody knows that, everybody saw the McGregor goal from the previous week and the lack of interest he showed yet he decided to bring him on at half time in place of a forward player and then we lose 2 similar goals because of no midfield presence :lol: And the 4th goal, basic defending at set pieces, everybody knows we can't handle it, dies he sort it? Does he fuck. 

The gap isn't his fault, 5-1 at home was though. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Murty never lost to Hearts, as much as the two were embarrassing, they weren't even close to the two old firms. Can we stop about the gap please? Squad picks and tactics will obviously impact the game, his squads were picked and setup wrong, so he is to blame, partly at least.

Just a coincidence, that we setup perfectly there, could've got the win, and them not turning up.

You want to take one draw in isolation and act like Murty was a tactical genius which he clearly wasn't.  Dundee beat us for the first time in 25 years this season due to Murty.  It was an absolute embarrassment and a game we should never have lost. 

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You want to take one draw in isolation and act like Murty was a tactical genius which he clearly wasn't.  Dundee beat us for the first time in 25 years this season due to Murty.  It was an absolute embarrassment and a game we should never have lost. 

Aye, because he learned from his first two games, not counting Morton, for a guy who had never managed before, he learned quickly.

Outplayed, outfought, at Hampden, then 6 days later it was worse, how is he not to blame?

I know I am bias but although we have been poor this season I do not believe we are not already better then Aberdeen, or at least as good as them. If we win this evening we will have won 3 out of our 4 meetings and the first one we never deserved to lose. Had the cup semi final draws gone differently we may well have been at 2 cup finals not them It really pisses me off when pundits, usually radio Scotland which refer to Aberdeen as "the second best by far" or "second best by miles"  both quotes made over the season.

We need to do them over tonight to make this view valid.

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Of course he isn't responsible for the gap between us and them but for a guy that was 'ashamed' (?) of the semi final game he sent them out with absolutely zero fight. 

And putting the gap aside, which obviously isn't his fault, where was his basic management skills that day? You could let him off with the first 2 goals but the next 3 were ridiculous. Halliday's a lazy wanker, especially in beside Holt, everybody knows that, everybody saw the McGregor goal from the previous week and the lack of interest he showed yet he decided to bring him on at half time in place of a forward player and then we lose 2 similar goals because of no midfield presence :lol: And the 4th goal, basic defending at set pieces, everybody knows we can't handle it, dies he sort it? Does he fuck. 

The gap isn't his fault, 5-1 at home was though. 

Our bad results are primarily due to a gulf in player quality and I'm simply acknowledging that.  We need players of a similar quality to Celtic before we should expect to compete with them.  Celtic have a better player in every position and that would've been true no matter what team Pedro picked before or during those Old Firm games.  Pedro didn't bring any of these players to Rangers so I'm not going to criticise him for their lack of ability or character.