Mark Walters, savco fc and sheer hypocrisy

Bad Robot

The Rhebel will be fizzing that they missed out on this exclusive, pretty sure they were just getting ready to print similar.

As for the article, highlights the most disgusting acts of racism I recall in Scottish football in my lifetime. Another shame airbrushed from history by the bheast not so much greatest fans in the world scum.

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

That shitey papers headline is making out the racism is at Ibrox,unless you know/or read, the story.
Fuckin despicable cunts.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The Rhebel will be fizzing that they missed out on this exclusive, pretty sure they were just getting ready to print similar.

Very tongue-in-cheek :rofl:

Must be a proddy at the ET that slipped through the net and printed this when everyone was sleeping.

Couple of things re how the article reads.

Firstly, it mentions Pathhead and Tyne castle, mindless in green and maroon. Maybe it's just me but that's indirect - it was mindless racist Bheast and Hertz supporters en masse.

Secondly the paragraph about racism still existing and him having to still come back here to do the talks. Again, I feel it's ambiguous and given it leads onto the recent monkey antics individual could be read as he's here due solely to the Ibrox incident than due to the national racism campaign.

Perhaps not deliberate but definitely evident imo.

Para loyal.

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That shitey papers headline is making out the racism is at Ibrox,unless you know/or read, the story.
Fuckin despicable cunts.

Fuck sake, didn't actually realise that and had to go check it again. 

Disgraceful for what is actually a good piece.

Headline does more damage than the article itself, many more who aren't interested will see the headline than folk who want to read it.

Editor must've been think how he could turn this one around. 

Job done. Scum cunts. 

10 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Very tongue-in-cheek :rofl:

Must be a proddy at the ET that slipped through the net and printed this when everyone was sleeping.

Probably get the boot like happened to the young reporter at the DR a couple of months ago for doing the story on Liewell running Scottish football. 

I always remember back then with the Walter's incident at Parkhead Billy McNeil saying something along the lines that it was tongue & cheek stuff from the Jungle , protesting about  our supposef signing policy of anyone but a catholic! Seriously.Any older bears,out there remember those kind of deflection comments fom him. 

Also I do hope our PR team are now working for their money with balancing the stories told about us.....egg benedict taken off menu,sash shaped pitch, unsafe stadium , fans putting children in front of police vans etc... we need to fight fire with fire. 

Headline reads

'Rangers hero Mark Walters recalls bananas thrown from the stands in shameful display as he tackles racism at Ibrox'

Then the caption under the picture reads

'Rangers hero Mark Walters recalls Scottish football's racist shame as he tackles society's scourge at Ibrox'

They then mention Rangers two or three times during the article, the name celtic never appears once,  even though the article is about racist abuse from their shity support.  Just as well I read the full article and was already aware of the bheast racist history.   Thought their midden was called celtic park but they chose to use the name parkhead...

Paranoid proddy loyal  

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Headline reads

'Rangers hero Mark Walters recalls bananas thrown from the stands in shameful display as he tackles racism at Ibrox'

Then the caption under the picture reads

'Rangers hero Mark Walters recalls Scottish football's racist shame as he tackles society's scourge at Ibrox'

They then mention Rangers two or three times during the article, the name celtic never appears once,  even though the article is about racist abuse from their shity support.  Just as well I read the full article and was already aware of the bheast racist history.

Paranoid proddy loyal  

That is fucking despicable journalism (not seen the rhag but believe Tiger to be telling the truth) and the cunts will have their heads on a plate when scum fc are brought to trial.

I would dearly love 55 next season to see the whole fucking lot of them implode and fuck off back home.

The thing that disgusts me the most about Walters abuse is the fact it was premeditated. They actually bought the bananas to take to the game to throw at a football player. Who does that ?

Rangers hero Mark Walters recalls bananas thrown from the stands in shameful display as he tackles racism at Ibrox

That headline is absolutely magnificent... Definite implication he had bananas thrown at him from the Rangers support at Ibrox. 

Just now, Alec87 said:

The thing that disgusts me the most about Walters abuse is the fact it was premeditated. They actually bought the bananas to take to the game to throw at a football player. Who does that ?

If they were given a pat down before the game by the police, you have to wonder where they each hid a banana?

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

I reckon a formal complaint about the misleading headline would stand a good chance of being upheld 

I completely agree but let's not get our hopes up. 

This board isn't interested in fighting for us the fans, or anything Rangers related unless it impacts on them directly

Social media comments on this story is full of bheggars re writing history with some claiming that rangers fans sang racist songs towards Walters and some even claiming rangers fans threw the bannana's . This is what happens when a shower of deluded fantasists and their pish is pandered to  . Lies upon lies . 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Fuckin despicable cunts.

Good spot Scotty, didn't really bother with the headline until you pointed that out. Bastards.

They should be reminded of those shameful scenes at every opportunity. The argument from them of "different times" should never be accepted. It was scandalous, shocking and disgusting even at the time. In fact some of them will even have you believe that our own support would give him abuse as well with the old tactic of tell a lie long enough and people will believe it. The truth is they are a vile support and always have been. All you have to do is read the comments on that article to see their attempts at deflection which is something they really are good at. Vile. A club who's supporters are renowned for giving abuse as well as attacking players. Being forced to play a home game in Europe away from their own ground for throwing a bottle at a player. The bottle never hit the player of course. It was just a bit of fun. There are countless shameful incidents they have been involved in for as long as they have been around. In fact probably far more than any other set of supporters. They are scum and they scream from the rooftops about anti this and anti that in a desperate attempt like a child looking to be seen as being good and hard done to. All our fault of course.