Josh Windass

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I'd put Mckay and Toral above him as the worst. Wasn't great himself tbh.

today I felt for McKay. who the fuck thought the way to beat Aberdeen was fod and others playing long diagonals to him and trying to get him to win headers. 

was baffling 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

today I felt for McKay. who the fuck thought the way to beat Aberdeen was fod and others playing long diagonals to him and trying to get him to win headers. 

was baffling 

Playing diagonals does work provided you don't look for them to win headers. I think our ranged passing is pish meaning it's overhit, underhit, too far forward or too far behind.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

was baffling 

I agree tbf mate.

Fuck all he could do, but usually his first touch is great but even that was shite the night. Should be played in the midfield somewhere.

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Had the cheek to give beerman stick, which quite rightfully the crowd told him to fuck up. Get him tae fuck out this team useless ride that he is.

Did he get a hard time for that? I seen it and was fucking raging but sit at the other side. 

7 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

I'm afraid Toral was the worst tonight, one of the worst midfield displays I seen from a player at ibrox

A handfull of clowns near me actually applauded him off.

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Did he get a hard time for that? I seen it and was fucking raging but sit at the other side. 

There was a point in the second half, Beerman threw the ball in, Windass couldn't control it, and he screamed at Beerman saying it was a shite throw 

6 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Yeah, crowd got on his back for it then started getting on at him every time he shat it. Once he set up the goal and started to play better it stopped. Any abuse he was getting was justified; the crowd were trying to get behind the youngsters, so it's not like they were just being boo boys.  

Cunts like Toral and Windass personify the problem with that team; too scared to try anything, look to other folk to do it instead, won't hold their hands up when they fuck up and seem to think they're in a position to criticise anyone. Shitebags. 

24 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Came out from behind the couch to create the goal really well. Then promptly went back cowering behind the couch again.

One good run in a season is just shocking.

Where's he been hiding that?

And once he'd found the way, why not try it again!