Get Pedro to f along with the board

Pedrono1

Enough is enough I don't care if he's only bn here 2 months or what ever it doesn't matter he if fucking rotten has no man management skills whatsoever yes the squad is shite I don't deny that but fuck me this guy doesn't hv a clue these guys played better under murty than they are for this fucking idiot as each week passes we are more and more a laughing stock in football it is true u get what u pay for we pay 300k for a manager u get one who has no fucking clue hope the board are happy they hv fucked us fans over again rant overĀ 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Enough is enough I don't care if he's only bn here 2 months or what ever it doesn't matter he if fucking rotten has no man management skills whatsoever yes the squad is shite I don't deny that but fuck me this guy doesn't hv a clue these guys played better under murty than they are for this fucking idiot as each week passes we are more and more a laughing stock in football it is true u get what u pay for we pay 300k for a manager u get one who has no fucking clue hope the board are happy they hv fucked us fans over again rant overĀ 

:britney:

Not going anywhere.

We're stuck with him and this board for the long haul. Club is completely fucked and who knows when we'll get back to anything that resembles how we used to be.

Its fine though, just remember where we were last year and the fact we are in the Europa league qualifiers for next season. Class

ffs get a grip...this is down to the squad - he made an error playing Toral but he hasn't picked one of these players except the youth ones....and today they were not the problem - Barjonas, beerman and Wilson had good games.

Ā 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Cunts on here are just waiting for the chance to put the boot into him man :lol:

No, cunts on here want to see a manager with half a fuckin clue how to manage

pedro is fuckin gash mate. We cannot afford to wait a year for its to become untenableĀ 

he has to go now.Ā 

Fuck me it's only 3 or 4 weeks until season starts!Ā 

Must go NOWĀ 

I cannot see king et al sacking him at the moment. I was in pedros camp for a while there, sadly he is being found out big-time. And for what it's worth this is the worst rangers team i have ever encountered. What do we do now? Give him what money we have ? Or do we get rid and start again? There's far more questions than answers troops?.

Ā 

The last time Aberdeen beat us at home we had the foundations of a team that would win 9 in a row, any Rangers team might have lost this record so we're lucky it's this shower of no mark cunts that did and not a proper side. Keep Pedro and get some perspective.

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

No, cunts on here want to see a manager with half a fuckin clue how to manage

pedro is fuckin gash mate. We cannot afford to wait a year for its to become untenableĀ 

he has to go now.Ā 

Fuck me it's only 3 or 4 weeks until season starts!Ā 

Must go NOWĀ 

His squad is gash. I'll wait until he brings in his own players before I start greeting for him to get the sack at every opportunity.

People on here have been complaining about him since the day he was appointed and have been waiting to call for his headĀ ever since. Probably the same dimwitted pricks that thought De Boer was a realistic option.