Get Pedro to f along with the board

Pedrono1

5 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

ffs get a grip...this is down to the squad - he made an error playing Toral but he hasn't picked one of these players except the youth ones....and today they were not the problem - Barjonas, beerman and Wilson had good games.

He's had months to work on tactical side of things and it's just as bad as it was. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Said in the match thread we should have went with McInnes.

Yes his teams are limited by his budget up there, but their organised, they have the balls to have a go and the players look like they'll run through walls for him.

Pedro doesn't seem to be a leader of men.

ffs, he hasnt even brought any of his own players in, he will want to implement a style, he will know who he want and who can do this for him, if he does this and fails then yes, get him to fuck but this is not his team and he is replacing it with youngsters atm. the board are fucking worse, they need to back their man. 

2 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Said in the match thread we should have went with McInnes.

Yes his teams are limited by his budget up there, but their organised, they have the balls to have a go and the players look like they'll run through walls for him.

Pedro doesn't seem to be a leader of men.

The players in our squad don't want to run though walls for anycunt though. Too busy taking selfies and interacting with the fans on social media to actually put a graft in.

Have said it before, i think he's already working his ticket after finding out how bad things are and will use a lack of transfer budget as the perfect excuse. 

If this is not the case then he needs to bring in 10 new players and have them gel  immediately to whatever style it is he's trying to implement.

But if we're out of Europe by the start of the domestic season and continue with these shit performances he'll be lucky to see Xmas anyway.

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

He's had months to work on tactical side of things and it's just as bad as it was. 

he is stuck with the kids....and give him credit he is playing them in there position and not shoe horning players he doesn't want...eg Halliday....

you can't chastise someone for having to work with another guys shit....

Just now, Spiderpig said:

he is stuck with the kids....and give him credit he is playing them in there position and not shoe horning players he doesn't want...eg Halliday....

Was Kenny Miller playing in his natural position today then?

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

His squad is gash. I'll wait until he brings in his own players before I start greeting for him to get the sack at every opportunity.

People on here have been complaining about him since the day he was appointed and have been waiting to complain about him ever since. Probably the same dimwitted pricks that thought De Boer was a realistic option.

This is just my opinion. Also my gut feeling is that this isn't going to get any better. 

Could be totally worng. And I hope I am. 

But I reckon a few Scottish middle of the road signings and some obscure foreigners we have never heard of with a mix of the youngsters for next season, and I don't see anything about Pedro that makes me think he will become a tactical genius overnight just because a few of his ex-players have joined him at rangers. 

In MY opinion, this is a disasterous appointment which will leave us even further behind the tims and dare I say it Aberdeen. 

I don't even want to think about next season tbh. I am at a complete loss. Actually feel sick at the thought of it 

8 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

Here we go with the Murty myth again.

Wouldnt have thought we got battered off Paul hartleys Dundee and lost against bottom of the league Inverness during his tenure.

The only guy to help u get a point at the manky mob though has Pedro done that eh no he hasn't 

no matter the players at his disposal aka Wrbutons pish...its about how you set them up to play to win games..not to experiment with your philosophy...win over your new fans first, then gradually impose your ideas with the players you bring in...I think he is trying too much too fast and runs the risk of scarring the youth players in the process.

2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Our best striker has been shoehorned into every position in midfield since he's arrived.

He started Toral tonight although he's pulled out twice on the morning of old firm games.

3 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Have said it before, i think he's already working his ticket after finding out how bad things are and will use a lack of transfer budget as the perfect excuse. 

If this is not the case then he needs to bring in 10 new players and have them gel  immediately to whatever style it is he's trying to implement.

But if we're out of Europe by the start of the domestic season and continue with these shit performances he'll be lucky to see Xmas anyway.

Exactly. So why even give him the chance. 

Just bit the bullet, hold your hands up whatever the fuck you want to call it, and get rid and start a fresh 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

This is just my opinion. Also my gut feeling is that this isn't going to get any better. 

Could be totally worng. And I hope I am. 

But I reckon a few Scottish middle of the road signings and some obscure foreigners we have never heard of with a mix of the youngsters for next season, and I don't see anything about Pedro that makes me think he will become a tactical genius overnight just because a few of his ex-players have joined him at rangers. 

In MY opinion, this is a disasterous appointment which will leave us even further behind the tims and dare I say it Aberdeen. 

I don't even want to think about next season tbh. I am at a complete loss. Actually feel sick at the thought of it 

if he doesn't get funds you could have Simone as your manager it will make no difference ....getting a scots manager in cause he knows the league and we are guaranteed to finish second....just pointless.

48 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Enough is enough I don't care if he's only bn here 2 months or what ever it doesn't matter he if fucking rotten has no man management skills whatsoever yes the squad is shite I don't deny that but fuck me this guy doesn't hv a clue these guys played better under murty than they are for this fucking idiot as each week passes we are more and more a laughing stock in football it is true u get what u pay for we pay 300k for a manager u get one who has no fucking clue hope the board are happy they hv fucked us fans over again rant over 

You mean they played better in one game under murty? Cos the other games under we were fucking rancid

Knee jerk pish......

Has had to play through no choice of his....Bates and Beerman in massive massive games.

Tonight had wilson making his debut.

I have no idea what goes through peoples heads thinking we would beat them with the available players we had.

Capitan out.

Best Cb out

Second Best Cb Out

Guy that pretends to be Cb out.

Hodson pulls up and Toral has clearly chcuked it ( would say only mistake in night)   

Wanted Dodoo Miller and Garner to start.  

Haliday and waghorn no where near team.

Who else is available....

Use a bit of logic.

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

His squad is gash. I'll wait until he brings in his own players before I start greeting for him to get the sack at every opportunity.

People on here have been complaining about him since the day he was appointed and have been waiting to call for his head ever since. Probably the same dimwitted pricks that thought De Boer was a realistic option.

He's trying to put square pegs in round holes. I agree that we can't judge him on performances with this crowd of shitebags signed by Warburton 

3 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

The only guy to help u get a point at the manky mob though has Pedro done that eh no he hasn't 

Also that point has achieved very little in the grand scheme of things.  Never mind the other shite games we got a point against a complacent Celtic side