Get Pedro to fuck and don't waste next season

MacBoyd

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair even though he hasn't been able to bring any of his own players in you should still be able to see something that resembles a style of football when we play, but you can't. We have completely fucking regressed since he took the reigns from Murty. 

The board won't back him sufficiently either, let's not lie to ourselves about that 

Who else though mate? Guy needs a season for me tbh 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

The next perso  to say Pedro got it wrong or is a dud.

Lets see your Line up for that game againt them....

Fucking team of kids against the second best team in the league(horrible to say but table doesnt lie) 

Since Pedro has come in...feel he has been pretty unlucky with Injuries and forced to play boys in key positions.

Having to play Kenny deeper to give a bit of drive to the middle of the park as they are all shite.

He has said he wants men and warriors.

Inherited a team of boyband wanabees and chicken hearted imposters 

Lets see the tactical masters post a few winning line ups.... 

2 'kids' started, and one came on, hardly a team of them.

Our best player constantly not making the bench.

He doesn't have to play Miller anywhere at all.

Foderingham

Tav Bates Wilson Beerman

Holt Halliday

Miller Mckay Windass

Garner.

Miller seems to be able to play wide.

9 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Fundamentally, a manager, or caretaker manager, has the job of getting the best out of the players. Murty did that, not immediately, but he did. This guy is not doing that.

He has a different remit mate.

There's no way he can be pally or uber supportive and gel them together or coax results from them whilst doing the groundwork to get rid of those on contracts.

MOH in at 6am, plenty of them not getting a sniff and seeing youngsters get a chance. Fine for a reason.

The players he's concentrated on are likely the ones he'll persevere with for next season. It's a statement to the others to find a gig elsewhere.

Yes he could do better and yes he has made mistakes.

But a bigger mistake would be to keep everything rto get results now then inevitably fail to have enough time in the summer to react and get those he wants out the door punted.

He hasnt had a fair chance but.... I can't really work out the logic behind the appointment of Caixinha, unless we had a very thin list of applicants.

For me, looking at his management style, experience of UK football and CV.... he is simply a bizarre appointment. Obscure continental managers don't really have a great track record in UK football.

Sure it may well work out for him, I hope it does, but he represents a fairly sizable gamble at a time we didn't really need that.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

So, we get to Christmas, 3rd, Taigs embarrassed us already, Aberdeen beat us twice, still keep him?

Hypothetical, of course.

Taigs already embarrassed us with Warburton. Sheep beat us with him in charge too and it was his squad. Why can't we give this guy a chance? 

6 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Fundamentally, a manager, or caretaker manager, has the job of getting the best out of the players. Murty did that, not immediately, but he did. This guy is not doing that.

If murty got "the best" out those cunts then what's the fuckin point. What he achieved is been blown way out of proportion because we drew with the scum.

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Taigs already embarrassed us with Warburton. Sheep beat us with him in charge too and it was his squad. Why can't we give this guy a chance? 

Warburton should have been sacked after the 5-1, and then the Hearts game. 

This guy played the same formation tonight as Warburton did all season, he's changed fuck all, and some how made us worse.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

He won't get a season, not if we play like this.

He needs at least one IMO. Guy has came in to a truly awful squad. No experience in our game and just expected to win. I don't understand why people want rid already. Let's see what he does during summer and having his own stamp on our team. 

What else are we realistically going to do?

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

If murty got "the best" out those cunts then what's the fuckin point. What he achieved is been blown way out of proportion because we drew with the scum.

Agreed. A few games as caretaker is totally different from trying to find the best out of players you don't know 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Warburton should have been sacked after the 5-1, and then the Hearts game. 

This guy played the same formation tonight as Warburton did all season, he's changed fuck all, and some how made us worse.

He's not made us worse 

Just now, KingKirk said:

I wouldn't have given Murty the job, but I still think the whole thing was badly handled anyway, and he was thrown into the deep end. He got the best out of them by pulling together against adversity; it would have lasted a short while, and he would have got found out. The narrative around this appointment concerns me the most; we were told the priority was a DOF; even the manager said he prefers to work under one. We had someone lined up, and then at the eleventh hour he changed his mind and we have heard very little about it since. There is no cohesion at the top of this club, and it shows. Under that is this manager the best man for the job anyway?

Worst result in our history :sarcasm: 

Awful football consistently, don't think we've had an above average 45 mins under him.

Worst result in our history :duh:

Team that's second place and cup finalists. 

Alloa?

Who would you bring in then? 

Walter couldn't do anything with this shower of shite 

1 minute ago, Dunny_01 said:

Well theres 15 million  season ticket money anyway, hopefully Shiek Mohammad is taking over anyhow, unless we chase him away as we usually do.

A team of winners will need money spent on it, and it's hard to see where that is coming from. 15 million is an interesting figure, because that is possibly the least we need to spend.

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Worst result in our history :duh:

Team that's second place and cup finalists. 

Alloa?

Who would you bring in then? 

Walter couldn't do anything with this shower of shite 

Was talking about 5-1.

Would have preferred Mcinnes, Mcleish, and that is saying something.

Should have done whatever we could've to get De Boer, if that meant Murty till the end of the season then, oh well.

Walter, would've done a lot better than this absolute pish, don't kid yourself on.

Was talking about 5-1.

Would have preferred Mcinnes, Mcleish, and that is saying something.

Should have done whatever we could've to get De Boer, if that meant Murty till the end of the season then, oh well.

Walter, would've done a lot better than this absolute pish, don't kid yourself on.

The De Boer rumour was interesting. It came and went like a flash. I wonder why.

I just don't see Caixinha lasting the full season before he either quits (he never seems to stay anywhere for very long) or he's sacked due to fan pressure.

I fully expect that this time next year we will be sitting here having the same conversations that we are having now about how much of a shambles the season has been, how we need to rebuild the squad, sign better players and how we need backing from the board to do it.

We are a club going absolutely nowhere and I'm seeing nothing at the moment that makes me think we are going to really push on and get back to where we should be.

I can see why De Boer didn't want to take on any team til the summer.

Guys just in the door, squad is shit, loads of injuries and they're too thick to even follow his orders. He deserves a chance to bring in his own players who can play how he wants to. He can't do much when the players can't even pass the ball without fucking it up.