Get Pedro to fuck and don't waste next season

MacBoyd

I remember people on this forum saying "get someone in early and let them get adjusted before next season" I knew whoever it was would be turned on as soon as a few bad results happened.

Let him get atleast one transfer window then see what to do.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was talking about 5-1.

Would have preferred Mcinnes, Mcleish, and that is saying something.

Should have done whatever we could've to get De Boer, if that meant Murty till the end of the season then, oh well.

Walter, would've done a lot better than this absolute pish, don't kid yourself on.

Come on mate. 

I have no idea about this guy either but does he not need a chance ffs? There is no way we can judge him on what we've seen so far. He could be awful. He could be the best we've had in a while. He needs a chance and I'll be one to give him a chance. We have been spoiled through the years but we need to be realistic, we don't have much funds, our teams fucking horrendous so we just need to wait and see what happens. I left v early tonight cause I was disgusted but I don't blame him. I blame the players and managers through the past four years. 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Come on mate. 

I have no idea about this guy either but does he not need a chance ffs? There is no way we can judge him on what we've seen so far. He could be awful. He could be the best we've had in a while. He needs a chance and I'll be one to give him a chance. We have been spoiled through the years but we need to be realistic, we don't have much funds, our teams fucking horrendous so we just need to wait and see what happens. I left v early tonight cause I was disgusted but I don't blame him. I blame the players and managers through the past four years. 

There is fuck all I can do so I need to give him a chance, don't think from the shit we've had already that next season will be better than this one. 

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I just don't see Caixinha lasting the full season before he either quits (he never seems to stay anywhere for very long) or he's sacked due to fan pressure.

I fully expect that this time next year we will be sitting here having the same conversations that we are having now about how much of a shambles the season has been, how we need to rebuild the squad, sign better players and how we need backing from the board to do it.

We are a club going absolutely nowhere and I'm seeing nothing at the moment that makes me think we are going to really push on and get back to where we should be.

Remember how much we used to cream ourselves over Warburton and not even a year later we wanted his head. It's hard to do but we need to be patient and hope that we can build a decent squad. I don't rate 99% of our players but through the years it's been show that getting rid if the majority and buying nearly a full squad doesn't work 

12 minutes ago, Potdog said:

I remember people on this forum saying "get someone in early and let them get adjusted before next season" I knew whoever it was would be turned on as soon as a few bad results happened.

Let him get atleast one transfer window then see what to do.

I agree, I remember people wanting someone who would get the team training seriously, and not molly coddle players. Pedro deserves a fair crack of the whip. He wasn't my choice but I'm liking what he's doing so far.

11 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Remember how much we used to cream ourselves over Warburton and not even a year later we wanted his head. It's hard to do but we need to be patient and hope that we can build a decent squad. I don't rate 99% of our players but through the years it's been show that getting rid if the majority and buying nearly a full squad doesn't work 

I agree. Warburton chose players that could help get us promoted after that happened those players were not to the standard needed for this season. I like that Pedro has done a full audit of the squad. I like that he has got them training seriously. I like that he plans to get players that are of a higher standard who are hopefully good enough to make a decent challenge in European football. I hope the board back him with a decent war chest to make the changes.

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree. Warburton chose players that could help get us promoted after that happened those players were not to the standard needed for this season. I like that Pedro has done a full audit of the squad. I like that he has got them training seriously. I like that he plans to get players that are of a higher standard who are hopefully good enough to make a decent challenge in European football. I hope the board back him with a decent war chest to make the changes.

That will be the crucial point this summer. If they don't back him, then what?

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

That will be the crucial point this summer. If they don't back him, then what?

Totally agree, He needs to be able to invest in a decent team to take us the rest of the way. Hopefully the board will speculate to accumulate and fully back Pedro to get the best team possible. If they can't then I predict votes will go against them come AGM time.