Youth

RFC16

Hopefully Barjonas gets a start in the next game over Toral, he at least showed some willingnesss to get on the ball, and also find his man with a pass.

How Toral managed to stay on the park as long as he did is beyond me, he should've been hooked at half time.

13 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Looks as if could have potentially few youngsters breaking through.

Why the fuck was this not done when we were in div 3

Utter farce

Because they were 12 years old

What pissed me of was Bates got done twice by that Geordie dick. Not one player backed him up!!!! A young centre half trying to start out in the game and given no protection by anyone. Team of fucking shitebags. 

1 minute ago, SuperTav said:

Hopefully Barjonas gets a start in the next game over Toral, he at least showed some willingnesss to get on the ball, and also find his man with a pass.

How Toral managed to stay on the park as long as he did is beyond me, he should've been hooked at half time.

Toral should be walking back to Arsenal tonight , one of the worst i have ever seen wearing our jersey..........

2 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

You could say that about a few players tonight.

23 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Was impressed with Wilson and Barjonas tonight, Beerman did decent also bar the mistake for the second goal but hopefully he learns from it.

Yup agreed.

Wilson was our best player imo. The other 2 you mention did well. 

Bates? Nope, not for me.

They all contributed to horrendous defending in the first half and grew into the game.

Ideally they wouldnt have to be thrown into the deep end but have played well when called upon. 

Unlucky to have pretty much a full 1st pick defence out for the game 

Bates was back to looking nervous and making some bad decisions again today. A shadow of last week.

Generally though, the young boys did well. Badly let down by the more experienced players. The centre halves especially. The one thing you want to do playing with an 18 and 20 year old centre back line is protect them, whereas we left them exposed on countless occasions.

4 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Beerman fucked it for the second goal and Foderingham kept it down to 2. If anyone gets praise it's the keeper.

His one mistake. Fod kept out shots in keeper making saves shocker.

The defence were hardly "stinking"

They were against a reasonably potent forward line and attacking midfield and were protected by 2 shitebags in Toral and Windass and Miller typically in there but doing little of note.

Stinking ffs.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Bates was back to looking nervous and making some bad decisions again today. A shadow of last week.

Generally though, the young boys did well. Badly let down by the more experienced players. The centre halves especially. The one thing you want to do playing with an 18 and 20 year old centre back line is protect them, whereas we left them exposed on countless occasions.

M8 our midfield has left our central defense exposed for the past TWO SEASONS.  As bad as Kiernan, Senderos and Wilson were at times they were not helped by MW's style of play and zero midfield in front of them.  

Reckon Bates lacks confidence.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

M8 our midfield has left our central defense exposed for the past TWO SEASONS.  As bad as Kiernan, Senderos and Wilson were at times they were not helped by MW's style of play and zero midfield in front of them.  

Reckon Bates lacks confidence.

I reckon he is and will only ever be a Raith Rovers standard player.